Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Kick EVER in MMA history:

stymie

bx you watching pride next sat night? silva is fucking punch drunk from the cro cop fight.... henderson is gonna beat his ass

I havnt become a huge mma fan yet, but with the growth of the sport and since one of my boys works for Spike tv ,I have seen more UFC than pride.

still a rookie about the sport but it appears its poised to take over boxing.

still getting to know fighters by name and look

Id like to see that chick in your sig fight

I havnt become a huge mma fan yet, but with the growth of the sport and since one of my boys works for Spike tv ,I have seen more UFC than pride.

still a rookie about the sport but it appears its poised take over boxing.

still getting to know fighters by name and look

Id like to see that chick in your sig fight

silva is the guy geting KO'd by cro cop in that gif... hes fighting dan henderson next sat night in pride

chic in my sig fought last weekend on showtime... elitexc...new league

has any one been killed during a fight in MMA yet?

After the first 10 or 12 PPV's, UFC was having an increasingly difficult time finding venues that would actually hold the events. Eventually, they had to take the fights out of the country. During that time I believe a guy from Minnesota died during a PPV in Russia...

That was before the UFC got sanctioned like Stymie mentioned...

yeah dude dont you know... David Wells is an athlete but Dan Henderson, a guy that competed for this country in the olympics and now fights in Pride isnt. Oh and baseball is a sport but ufc/pride/rotr/cage rage which is just another form of pankration that was around thousands of years before baseball is NOT a sport.... but baseball is dude.

ball boys in mlb > mma fighters

if UFC had hats and teams...then itd be a real sport..til then...pffft

if UFC had hats and teams...then itd be a real sport..til then...pffft

seriously pal....time to shut the fuck up about your arguement about the baseball players being athletes thing because the more you argue it, the more retarded you sound

especially since you tried to make a case for mens water polo as containing the real athletes

ps. i wonder if football helmets were considered hats, like they are to any football player or coach in slang, that you'd be making this statement

seriously pal....time to shut the fuck up about your arguement about the baseball players being athletes thing because the more you argue it, the more retarded you sound

especially since you tried to make a case for mens water polo as containing the real athletes

ps. i wonder if football helmets were considered hats, like they are to any football player or coach in slang, that you'd be making this statement

do you even know what waterpolo is jon?? or is this the usual case of you talking out of your ass? waterpolo is one of the hardest sports to play..have you ever seen what a waterpolo team looks like?? u wrestled right? so take into consideration wrestling ..while trying to keep ur self afloat..while swimming as fast as you can across an olympic sized swimming pool and trying to score a goal with one hand..while some 6'6 beast is draped all over you ..and this is not a sport?

i sound more retarded because im disagreeing w/u..thats usually how u roll.....keep defending baseball..and ill just keep saying that FAT GUYS CAN PLAY BASEBALL

heres a clip of olympic waterpolo u dumb fuck..cause its obvious youve never watched it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAE5c7jtv7o

watch the centers and the amount of abuse these guys exert/take...and since ur a dumb shit with the attention span of a gnat...ill simplify it for you..go to minute 3:33 where they slow down the goal (amazing goal it was) that Greece just scored..and tell me you could do that

watch the centers and the amount of abuse these guys exert/take...and since ur a dumb shit with the attention span of a gnat...ill simplify it for you..go to minute 3:33 where they slow down the goal (amazing goal it was) that Greece just scored..and tell me you could do that

this is by far the weakest arguement you've come up with.

can i do that? of course i cant because i havent been playing waterpolo for the better half of my life. can you throw a baseball 100mph like overweight Bobby Jenks can? Can you hit a baseball 500ft like overweight David Ortiz can? Does this mean they are athletes and you arent?

this is by far the weakest arguement you've come up with.

can i do that? of course i cant because i havent been playing waterpolo for the better half of my life. can you throw a baseball 100mph like overweight Bobby Jenks can? Can you hit a baseball 500ft like overweight David Ortiz can? Does this mean they are athletes and you arent?

thats besides the point...u arent the least bit familiar with waterpolo yet u keep going on about how it isnt athletic...i (unfortunately) am exposed to baseball and i do sit down and watch the occasional game..so wouldnt that give me a bit of an advantage when it comes to judging which sport is more athletic?

im not even gona continue this conversation...youre talking bout dudes in their 40's with beer guts throwing balls at some guy w a stick...compared to how i described waterpolo above

After the first 10 or 12 PPV's, UFC was having an increasingly difficult time finding venues that would actually hold the events. Eventually, they had to take the fights out of the country. During that time I believe a guy from Minnesota died during a PPV in Russia...

That was before the UFC got sanctioned like Stymie mentioned...

yeha im sure the rules are very stringent in a corrupt free country liker russia