Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Job References

Reeni

Basically it means they are interested and this is their way of digging deeper to make sure you are telling the truth about your previous employment. Now when it comes to inquiring with former employers, by law, they can only confirm your employment, duration, and salary. So don't worry about them saying anything bad because if they do, you have a nice law suit on your hands. At least, that's the way it is in NJ.

Good luck - and if you don't get the position, get in touch with me....my fiance has a tremendous amount of connections at companies throughout the tri-state area. We'd be happy to help.

krac79@comcast.net if you're still in need of finding something.

On a side note, just be thankful they don't want to do a drug test from a strand of hair. I've had a company want to do that and I declined......

ok went on the last interview should know in a few days *crossesfingers*

also miss kittie would you have any fashion connections?

thank you for the offer also

Actually, I could put you in touch with a girl who use to design shoes for footware and also work with RL or Polo. Let me know if you need to get in touch with her...