Clubplanet Nightlife Community

misskittie...come out and plaaaay!! (picture incl!)

Come here kittie...okay here's our picture...this is from a Luau Party we had before it got a little crazy. lol lol Hope to hear from you or any other clubbers wanting to join us for some fun-fun next Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Reply here or at bellagio10@hotmail.com! See ya! (tell me if the picture actually posted!)

I dont know...really. I may have plans with some people all ready which are actually in the works. If you would like to meet at the same clubs than thats fine but I really dont know you and thats not much of my style.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

bellagio,

Curious about your relationship with your girlfriend (wife?).. this life you live are there no insecurities @ all? What ever your thing is that's cool, but I just cannot imagine myself in a relationship like that, curious as to what makes it tick.

There again you are a good looking couple so i guess that helps a little.

And to add to B2B's ques., do girls ever meet up with you guys. I'm sorry, but if I was a girl there would be no way in hell I'd meet up with you guys. Not b/c of looks or anything, but b/c who know what the hell you guys are like. And just the way you asked kittie made me cringe in a weird way.

Do your thing, I'm not judging you, I just don't get it...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Misskittie - completely understand the "don't know you", we're not weird, trust me on that...hey, we're a little crazy smile.gif but otherwise cool people looking for some fun times...right now we're doing "Saci" next Friday but won't get there until 1am (Mathew, one of their promoters got us on their list) and then we're most likely either doing "Spa" or "Twilo" or both! unless you have other suggestions for Saturday (still looking for a Sunday venue).

Just let us know where you and your friends are hanging next weekend and if it fits our plans...we'll see if we can meet up...that simple. Trust me we won't give you any creepy feelings if we do run into each other...although you might like my girlfriend a bit too much! Back off! smile.gif Joke! Have fun this weekend and hope to bump into next one! Ciao!

Ummm . . . isn't this one of those things that sort of belong on the Village Voice personals? I can't believe you guys are actually doing this here. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

trust me bellagio is harmless- most of the time! seriously, we're just looking to have a good time. This is my second time is NY, I love to dance, recently curious about "girls"! and he's a little excited (understatement) and just looking to have lots of fun!

Dancing, drinking, fun are our first priorities but hey, if I meet some hot sexy kitty that wants to join us...!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No offense taken...I realize there's a lot of wackos/weirdos/psychos out there and probably a few more in the tri-state area (no offense...but I've lived out there and there are more...trust me). Any ways, it's a pity people can't just meet spontanteously any more and just have fun. We do it all the time, go to a club, meet people and just go nuts (no drugs, just good ol' fashioned booze and dancing)...did it last week in LA. Do you guys ever do that or is pretty much within your own narrow click? Just curious...how many different states/countries have you guys lived in? Hope you guys have fun this and all other wekends...sorry if we creeped you guys out...that wasn't the intention...just some harmless fun! smile.gif Bye.

Yeh wasn't trying to say you were weired or anything.. lots of people do it.. like i say what ever rocks your boat.. I would't be able to do it, i get too emotionaly involved.

Didn't creep me out just dont understand.

Yeh i have lived all over, UK, US, Spain for a while, been round most of Europe.

Anyway have fun, i would like to say dont do anything i wouldn't do but your are, lol. icon7.gif

Listen, I meet people everywhere I go. I am planning on meeting some people from here at a club as well. Yet, I also had a weird feeling about you asking me. So sorry but I couldnt do that.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*