Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jaysea, this is for you!

i was reading your post in the "sexual preferences", and i wanted to commend you on being open with your sexuality. especially b/c most of this board seems to be straight, so you go girl! afro.gif

gay men rock, well the ones that are nice to girls. shopping with my gay guy friends is the bomb! are you coming to the tunnel on august 19 for johnny vicious? be there! smile.gif

ps. i knew you were gay, crazy boy! i think i have like gay guy radar. yea too bad i am a straight girl! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

nope, kitty i thought so too -

jaysea, i didn't think it was appropriate to complement you, but kitty did it, so i guess it's alright - way to be!!! i'm impressed with people who are confident with their sexuality!!!! biggrin.gif

as for being turned straight - you got some pics, lol, i've got some cute friends. wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Me too!! TWO icon14.gificon14.gif for YOU!

I don't know about any other girls but I find that the best guys around are gay men. And that really SUCKS!! wink.gif

But seriously, I wasn't kidding. I find gay men to be generally kind, honest, and gentle people. Very beautiful in the inside.

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.

You Guys are so GREAT!!!

kitty! i love yea!!

hahahaha!,

im so going to be there for the re-birth of our home!! TUNNEL!

And thanks for being cool!

omg! i came out to the board!!

smile.gif

it is a very hard life to live, and it is very hard to be yourself, and still deal ith the tipical NY Bull shit!!

But you lifted my day up!!

Love yea smile.gif

Me

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

i Think ClubNYc Should have a meet up@ a gay club, and get all the bi,gay,stra, people to come out, and not care what the rest of the board thinks? And meet people that are open, and very down to earth,

And The Freaks will be there 2

Me being one of THEM!

Who Ho!!

What do u guys think?

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Guest crystalmethodny

I wouldnt have a problem in going.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

B2B,

I noticed your from CHICAGO? and was wondering if there is anything fun going on up there, i will be there for a few weeks.

im gonna see some old friends, and was wondering what was "good" there, im really into Trance, and i love house, anything with good music, and Nice vibes would be c00l,

Thanks alot!!

see ya all at Tunnel on the 19th

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!

hahaha,

Me

------------------

Jaysea,

Just let me know when your over.. i know some places you will love. It would be a pleasure.

Thats stands for everybody.. if your comming to Chi-Town get intouch.

davids909@hotmail.com

too much indulgence for tonight so i am Oout... zzzZZZZZ... unfortunaley i think i will be up for some time....

thanks!!!

------------------

jaysea baby,

i'll most definitely see you at the tunnel (hopefully other clubnyc peeps also). at this point i am most definitely going, but there is a slight chance something might come up which may prevent me from going. frown.gif

if we don't get to meet up, let's definitely go with your idea! gay bars are fun, do you ever dress in drag? hey, i'll dress up as a guy, and you could be my bitch. haha! smile.gif

mad love hun!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*