Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Light Special 2/3/07 from 9pm-2am ONLY (DONT MISSSSSSS THISSSSSSS)

nateman

I checked this out on saturday. It was okay but nothing compared to Joe Blacks the night before. The chick spinning was cute :makeout: but her music selection was was blah :blah: . I didn't recognize one song.

Those two guys last Friday at Joe Blacks were definitely the ill na na. They should play Alchemy...they'll rock it. :dj:

I checked this out on saturday. It was okay but nothing compared to Joe Blacks the night before. The chick spinning was cute :makeout: but her music selection was was blah :blah: . I didn't recognize one song.

Those two guys last Friday at Joe Blacks were definitely the ill na na. They should play Alchemy...they'll rock it. :dj:

anybody who refers to a house dj as the ill na na doesnt know whut they are talking about

dumbass.jpg

anybody who refers to a house dj as the ill na na doesnt know whut they are talking about

dumbass.jpg

:lame:

Please all comments from the Peanut Gallary are unnecessary. :shaky:

:peeright: Chaz :peeleft:

Go back to that shit hole, East Haven where you came from and crawl back into your domain:flush:

I'll refer to a dj however I want. Who died and made you the dance police?

:lame:

Please all comments from the Peanut Gallary are unnecessary. :shaky:

:peeright: Chaz :peeleft:

Go back to that shit hole, East Haven where you came from and crawl back into your domain:flush:

I'll refer to a dj however I want. Who died and made you the dance police?

wow bro that was harsh ha i cannot re i dunno who u really are so u win

i say this tho u really dont know shit i hear ann plays minimal and u said tracklist was blah blah blah

but in a diff post you actually quoted dj gera as tristates best kept secret he also plays minimal .hmm but you def must recognize sum of the tracks gary plays tho right lol cuz you frequent halycon and are very indie

im not the dance police man im the gioddamn dance cia man now shut up befor i put you on time out shitlipps

You must be "yourhartford.com's" new BFF considering you're the only comment on his post.

if you couldnt recognize any songs....you shouldve taken 10 steps into alchemys main room...im sure you mightve recognized on or two songs in there.

as for the folks at JBs. both friends of mine. in fact, silverado (the portugese cowboy) has played the lounge a number of times.

in fact, i would appreciate if you could id ANY track that he played on friday, as i was at JBs as well.

n

wow bro that was harsh ha i cannot re i dunno who u really are so u win

i say this tho u really dont know shit i hear ann plays minimal and u said tracklist was blah blah blah

but in a diff post you actually quoted dj gera as tristates best kept secret he also plays minimal .hmm but you def must recognize sum of the tracks gary plays tho right lol cuz you frequent halycon and are very indie

im not the dance police man im the gioddamn dance cia man now shut up befor i put you on time out shitlipps

First off Chaz. Your third grade education that you received in Massachusetts is clearly showing in your response. Take a night class at East Haven Adult Ed, get an education, and learn how to spell.

Second I said I wasn't feeling that chick's set...so what. You weren't there Moron boy , so don't tell me she spun a good set because she plays minimal aka Gary's style. :doh: I like Gary's music and he's a good friend of mine. This chick saturday didn't even come close to matching up with gary's skills and style. :hung:

So Chaz shut your mouth, go back to school dirtbag, and listen to Ann K set before talking. :bigfinge:

if you couldnt recognize any songs....you shouldve taken 10 steps into alchemys main room...im sure you mightve recognized on or two songs in there.

as for the folks at JBs. both friends of mine. in fact, silverado (the portugese cowboy) has played the lounge a number of times.

in fact, i would appreciate if you could id ANY track that he played on friday, as i was at JBs as well.

n

Nate,

What's up my brother? It's Francisco, we met at the Zen about a month ago. I tried to talk to you at in Hartford on Friday but you were pretty gone. Sorry I missed your set on saturday. Hell no man the main room at Alchemy blows. The lounge is where it's at.

Let me know when John plays the lounge again.He rocked Joe Black's on friday night. Make sure you book that asian dude too...he is pretty nasty on the drums.

ohhnoyoudidnt.jpg

i never said anything about her set man

i was not in attendance

i heard from a few djs she was good

"actually every dj in ct has said she is great "

i know gary aswell man yaaay so whut

that doest make u any cooler in my book bro

stupiduare.jpg

Chaz,

Your corny and so are your photos. I have a right to state my opinion so don't come up all in here as Joe Hero to every dj in CT. So what if I didn't like her style it's my opinion. If you don't like it eat shit and die. Next time I see you and Ericka :licker: out I'm going to put my foot up your ass. So watch your back.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278199&pp=25

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278199&pp=25&page=2

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278201&pp=25&page=3

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278201&pp=25&page=4

hmm threats n stuff , that above link says it all you trash talk everybody and everything i am going to leave it alone have a nice life ralph :)

im done with this guy stick a fork in em

Thanks for the kind words. Lamarossa (aka the asian kid) and I are playing at Center St. Lounge in New Haven this friday 2/9...hope you can make it. -silverio

Lamarossa is asian????????????????????

could have sworn the dude was portuguese

hahahahah

the crowd was def not feeling it at JB's fri fucking snow

I was spinning like a pussy

yes i admitted i spun like a pussy to keep the booty moving other wise we would have tore it up

ciao

Asso Ramal

Thanks for the kind words. Lamarossa (aka the asian kid) and I are playing at Center St. Lounge in New Haven this friday 2/9...hope you can make it. -silverio

What's up Silvero,

No doubt keep the music alive bro. You and Lamarossa definitely got it. Of course this is based on my opinion. (before I get ganged up by all the trolls on this board)

It's amazing the amount of drama and shit talking here in CT. I get insulted and all this shit thrown at me because I'm feeling one dj and not feeling another that maybe someone's flavor of the month. Last time I checked this was free forum and USA was still free. For real, If you don't agree with what i have to say then keep it to yourself.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278199&pp=25

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278199&pp=25&page=2

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278201&pp=25&page=3

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=278201&pp=25&page=4

hmm threats n stuff , that above link says it all you trash talk everybody and everything i am going to leave it alone have a nice life ralph :)

im done with this guy stick a fork in em

There we go Chaz, spoken like a true pussy from East Haven...spineless with no back bone...go ahead and run back to East Haven.

Upon reviewing this thread once again, your the one that began talking shit to me. You can obviously dish it out but you can't take it.

By the way, It's Ralph Francisco but everyone calls me by my last name or Cisco. Chaz you know me and we have met on several occaisions. Don't worry I'll make sure I say Hi to you next time we both cross paths...I'll guarantee that.

i dont know you

never met you

i asked around and everybody i know doesnt know you

so im really looking forward to meeting you

Ohhhhh we have met before. I can't wait to meet you again...The pleasure will be all mine...you will know me once we are face to face. :blank: