Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:abrooksbro!! (all read) :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would stake whatever your paltry salary is for a year at your menial job that I am dead on in my analysis

LOL.. you have no clue!! and its completely obvious by this statment!!

So are you saying making lots and lots of money your a better person!! if so please educate us all!!

It's amazing to me that you are even alive Carmine. Do you speak in the same manner with which you type? If you do, I'm sure you'll be on the street begging for change very soon. You sound like an annoying 12 year old that just discovered the internet. You say you are going to acheive a Master's Degree, but let's be honest here...University of Phoenix online certainly does not count.

Money does not make us better than you, it merely ensures we will never EVER run into you pieces of garbage at any venue we frequent.

bateman,

u go to the same law school as brooksie?

We ran into each other at Dorsia a few years back, and due to our similar outlooks on life and financial situations we enjoyed bashing lower beings than ourselves, drinking to excess, and getting laid by the finest women the city has to offer.

It's amazing to me that you are even alive Carmine. Do you speak in the same manner with which you type? If you do, I'm sure you'll be on the street begging for change very soon. You sound like an annoying 12 year old that just discovered the internet. You say you are going to acheive a Master's Degree, but let's be honest here...University of Phoenix online certainly does not count.

Money does not make us better than you, it merely ensures we will never EVER run into you pieces of garbage at any venue we frequent.

Bahahahahahahaha!! he sent a link to his friend!! this is getting even better!!!!!!

We ran into each other at Dorsia a few years back, and due to our similar outlooks on life and financial situations we enjoyed bashing lower beings than ourselves, drinking to excess, and getting laid by the finest women the city has to offer.

"bashing lower being" are you kidding me!! LOL WOW!!

"bashing lower being" are you kidding me!! LOL WOW!!

Don't tell me that you really think you and I are "equals." You aren't really naive enough to believe in equality are you? Let me assure you on thing, there is a ruling class in this country, and before us, you are an insignificant peon. If you don't want to acknowledge this, then that is where the real hilarity arises.

Don't tell me that you really think you and I are "equals." You aren't really naive enough to believe in equality are you? Let me assure you on thing, there is a ruling class in this country, and before us, you are an insignificant peon. If you don't want to acknowledge this, then that is where the real hilarity arises.

your right.. we are not equal..I would never want to be apart of what you stand for.. you are a disgrace and disgust me with this post!! You and ur friend.. really have some issues!! and if you think that you really are above people in general that is just disturbing!!

your right.. we are not equal..I would never want to be apart of what you stand for.. you are a disgrace and disgust me with this post!! You and ur friend.. really have some issues!! and if you think that you really are above people in general that is just disturbing!!

What's disturbing is that you are alive. Go back to Armani|Exchange and buy yourself a new outfit you goddamn peasant. Then on your way back to your box, pick up a grammar book and learn to use conversational English.

What's disturbing is that you are alive. Go back to Armani|Exchange and buy yourself a new outfit you goddamn peasant. Then on your way back to your box, pick up a grammar book and learn to use conversational English.

Again, your making the connection with my screen name to being a guido.. that is so extremely comical to me..and or very ignorant.. You both really have no clue and live a dream world.. You both continue to speak out of the side of your mouth.. Its still so funny that he sent u a link on a message board!! who does that!!

Again, your making the connection with my screen name to being a guido.. that is so extremely comical to me..and or very ignorant.. You both really have no clue and live a dream world.. You both continue to speak out of the side of your mouth.. Its still so funny that he sent u a link on a message board!! who does that!!

If I were living in a dream world, pieces of shit like you wouldn't have access to computers. You and all the other pieces of trash that collect welfare are a drag on this economy. You and youre kind are the goddamn reason that the Euro is worth more than the dollar.

Do you even know what a Euro is?

If I were living in a dream world, pieces of shit like you wouldn't have access to computers. You and all the other pieces of trash that collect welfare are a drag on this economy. You and youre kind are the goddamn reason that the Euro is worth more than the dollar.

Do you even know what a Euro is?

"you and youre kind"

Unreal!!