Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas For Cinco De Mayo

flojo23

IM comin to Vegas for Cinco De Mayo the 3rd thru the 7th and staying at the Venetian... i know the delahoya fight is on the 5th and Rehab is opening on the 6th so any other good parties ........????

Yeah. One of my friends is throwing the De La Hoya party at a club there. Pm me closer for the details.

Well my friend...What more do you want!! An awesome fight and Rehab. However, the only problem is Rehab is Opening on April 29th. It's second week is May 6th. There had been talk about the two dates and it was finalized a week or so ago. April 29th!! However, don't expect it to be any slouch!! Expect the first few weeks of Rehab to be Killer!!

Contact me for Hosted Entry and Cabana's.

Everett Pope

Vegas Status VIP

IM comin to Vegas for Cinco De Mayo the 3rd thru the 7th and staying at the Venetian... i know the delahoya fight is on the 5th and Rehab is opening on the 6th so any other good parties ........????

Hey got your pm... I havent heard from the organizers yet about it... I'll keep watching it. They said Hoya had signed with them, and contact me about maybe helping out.