Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOVE Shut Down!

lol...i like how this turned into O&A chat..

well i did love Lucky Louie...Louie CK is funny as hell...

and yes i love bill burr and patrice also...

gotta give it up for bob kelly also...

but i go back to the show in 98 when it was just O&A with no 3rd mic...sometimes they had guests who contributed but they did all the work...they are a great duo...adding the comedian to the mix really helped pick up their creative nature and the show is just awesome...i would say since 98 i may have missed 10 shows...i have downloaded them for along time...

lol...i like how this turned into O&A chat..

well i did love Lucky Louie...Louie CK is funny as hell...

and yes i love bill burr and patrice also...

gotta give it up for bob kelly also...

but i go back to the show in 98 when it was just O&A with no 3rd mic...sometimes they had guests who contributed but they did all the work...they are a great duo...adding the comedian to the mix really helped pick up their creative nature and the show is just awesome...i would say since 98 i may have missed 10 shows...i have downloaded them for along time...

yeah I go back to the BCN dasy when i lived in bosotn

def adding lil jimmy was good, but I agree they are greatr together,

I hate howard stern, and not cause of them, I hated him for years, his horrible nasal voice, and his bullshit same ole same ole, love what O&A have done for talk radio

I have so much music , so many cd's I dont think I listen to shit, im in my car, and boom 202 is on....lol

makes a 2 hr car ride go by in a flash...........

the audio of bill kelly breakin his knee was clasasic..

I even went to short hills mall for the homeless shopping spree....

patrice's wisdom on how to treat women is so out there but some of it makes sense. I never caught his weekend guest shows about dating and women but I am sure they were hilarious. fkornre do you have them?

i have parts 1&2 downloaded...they are hilarious...his advice is just amazing...

the homeless shopping is always a fun listen...this past year i was supposed to go but ended up working that day and couldnt make it...the pics were amazing...it looks like you couldnt even move in the walkways it was so crowded...but andrew and tippy tom were absent and that is who i wanted to see the most with half-a-hulk face...

5abf9ee7.jpg

the way you trashy fuckers talk about so-called "underage drinking"...yall act like yall never did it when you were younger,when in 97% of the cases are if you cant survive one fucking night without alcohol now when you were going out to places when you had one of those goddamn fake IDs at 16 or 17 or what ever the case may be...you were going up to the bar tenders acting like you were legal to get alcohol.I dont drink nor do drugs when I go out its always been that way and it always will.Keep in mind when you're over 18 you are not "underage" a real minor is 17 and under.18 is of age,in every other freakin country around the world the drinking age ranges from 16-19...the U.S. has the highest and most unreasonable drinking age in the world,which explains why we are having so many problems in society with it.alot of these clubs at this time dont allow people drinking under 21 in the first damn place,I should know because I know 3 bartenders that work at different clubs throughout the city.Even the fake ID concept is being power-washed away...the reason I see any of these clubs shutting down is because of so-called adults who get violent in a club,or do drugs in the open or drank so much that they fumble and fall all over the place where the cops can see it,that provokes them to shut a club down...because you have dumbass 20-something and 30-something year olds who dont know how to act in public places...for the most part these clubs are getting shut down because city officials and NYPD are so anti-nightlife to a point where they just want to shut clubs down to keep us from going out,and they will come up with some bogus excuse to feed to the press as to why they did it.with all the ignorance,stupidity and arrogance on this board,its a shock to believe half of you people are 20 or 30-something...acting superior to people younger than you only shows that you have alot of growing up to do.now i know some smart ass on this board will dick around and say im wrong,which is why I dont post here but...i know im right and im just making a point!!!

no offense but if a club allows underage drinking and they are caught they will be issued a fine or shut down. is it any WONDER that places are 21 and over now. the same problems keep occurring with other clubs as well. I guess in the end it just got way too much.

yes i know in Canada legal drinking/clubbing age is 19+. Good for them. 21+ is how it is here.

and iono 18+ parties brings on more fights in any clubbing venue its just my observation.

the homeless shopping is always a fun listen...this past year i was supposed to go but ended up working that day and couldnt make it...the pics were amazing...it looks like you couldnt even move in the walkways it was so crowded...but andrew and tippy tom were absent and that is who i wanted to see the most with half-a-hulk face...

5abf9ee7.jpg

tippy tom and blue are the best

the mall was crazy that day, took over a hr to park, at one point I was in sharper image and a MOB went flying past, and met in the middle with another MOB and just started chanting O&A ,

I think they are being too nice though , they used to just announce the mall that day, now they give fair warning,...lol

I remember listening to the sex for sam episode , the one that got them kicked off the air,

ahhh good times,

nothing beats the 55 gl drum challenge also

or naked stalker patty and mouse traps

yea...but they used to do the homeless shopping on a weekday also...and unless you knew how to get the info you couldnt make it to the mall...this past one was on a weekend so everyone could make it...fm really commercialized the past one and i wouldnt be surprised if they got sponsored..

the old bits were all great...i used to love it tho when they had the old crew with stinky, psycho mark, ben, rick, spaz and black earl...

spaz's week in review are priceless as well as when they used to catch black earl in his lies and call him on it...

the older shows were great but i feel the new ones they do, especially lately on xm are still great...they havent lost their touch yet...

yea...but they used to do the homeless shopping on a weekday also...and unless you knew how to get the info you couldnt make it to the mall...this past one was on a weekend so everyone could make it...fm really commercialized the past one and i wouldnt be surprised if they got sponsored..

the old bits were all great...i used to love it tho when they had the old crew with stinky, psycho mark, ben, rick, spaz and black earl...

spaz's week in review are priceless as well as when they used to catch black earl in his lies and call him on it...

the older shows were great but i feel the new ones they do, especially lately on xm are still great...they havent lost their touch yet...

arent they trying to do a show or week of shows where they get all the old memebers on ..

remember TOM from new orleans ( i think that was his name) guy was a pyshco

and stalker patty witht he vibrator def was rough to listen to , that voice cuts right thru me

I love jimmy norton abusing those fat hags lady di and her frined

yea but they are selective on the past members...there wont be a spaz or stinky or rick...

yea Tom was def psycho...that mardi gras show was ok...you couldnt hear half the show there was too much going on...

lady di and marion are a funny combo...but they got annoying after a while...