Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Police brutality on the rise in local club district

Over the past years going out and promoting for events at clubs I have seen it all when the clubs let out. In a specific location (not disclosed so attendance is not reduced) where there are a ton of clubs right next to each other there seems to be lots of violence in the street when they all let out at the same time. The street fills and people are tanked. It seems that some of the people look forward to going out just to start trouble. It seems now that the police have started the same thing. Right as the clubs are getting ready to let out the police seem to get them selves all pumped up in anticipation of getting in a brawl with the clubbers who act a fool on the street. All tho I do believe that they should be there for the protection of the innocent but it seems that some times they do more harm than good lately. Numerous times when a fight breaks out the police seem to take that as a excuse to take out there aggression on any one in the area. I have witnessed police hitting innocent people that were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. On one occasion I saw a police officer mace a girl that was just trying to get out of the way of what was going on. The the boyfriend of the girl said something to the cop about it and the police officers took that as a threat and started to beat the crap out of him. The girl knew what was going on despite being Maced and tries to protect her boyfriend. The police officers then pushed her to the ground and kicked her. They did not stop until a few other people started to tell them to stop. Both the girl and her boyfriend were then arrested and put in the patty wagon with the rest of the real toublemakers. This is just one example of the type of police brutality I see on a regular basis. I fell like I should do something about this but that it might happen to me as well if I do. I have decided that I want to document these things with a mini cam and report it to the right authorities in a anonymous way.

If any one knows or has any suggestions on how I could go about doing this please discuss.

Over the past years going out and promoting for events at clubs I have seen it all when the clubs let out. In a specific location (not disclosed so attendance is not reduced) where there are a ton of clubs right next to each other there seems to be lots of violence in the street when they all let out at the same time. The street fills and people are tanked. It seems that some of the people look forward to going out just to start trouble. It seems now that the police have started the same thing. Right as the clubs are getting ready to let out the police seem to get them selves all pumped up in anticipation of getting in a brawl with the clubbers who act a fool on the street. All tho I do believe that they should be there for the protection of the innocent but it seems that some times they do more harm than good lately. Numerous times when a fight breaks out the police seem to take that as a excuse to take out there aggression on any one in the area. I have witnessed police hitting innocent people that were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. On one occasion I saw a police officer mace a girl that was just trying to get out of the way of what was going on. The the boyfriend of the girl said something to the cop about it and the police officers took that as a threat and started to beat the crap out of him. The girl knew what was going on despite being Maced and tries to protect her boyfriend. The police officers then pushed her to the ground and kicked her. They did not stop until a few other people started to tell them to stop. Both the girl and her boyfriend were then arrested and put in the patty wagon with the rest of the real toublemakers. This is just one example of the type of police brutality I see on a regular basis. I fell like I should do something about this but that it might happen to me as well if I do. I have decided that I want to document these things with a mini cam and report it to the right authorities in a anonymous way.

If any one knows or has any suggestions on how I could go about doing this please discuss.

The police are doing what they are suppossed to do. If they see you with a mini cam, they will beat the shit out of you and take the cam... Stop being a pussy and mind your business.

The police are doing what they are suppossed to do. If they see you with a mini cam, they will beat the shit out of you and take the cam... Stop being a pussy and mind your business.

well I realize they do try and do their job but its the people that aren't doing anything wrong that are getting hurt in the processes. Imagine if you were standing in the wrong place at the wrong time and the police beat the crap out of you when you were just trying to get out of the way. Believe me if you saw what I have seen you would have a different outlook on this as well.

I have decided that I want to document these things with a mini cam and report it to the right authorities in a anonymous way.

I would highly suggest not to do that.. From my own experience... Shit gets broken.. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/307940-stolen-sidekick.html#post2994024

It can get broken or taken if I'm inside the locked venue filming from a window that they will hardly notice.

Untill you post that shit online and the cops come after u for it.

One thing I never mentioned on my blog, is something the cops did when my friend went to go pick up her stolen property. They had my mug shot and all my personal information lieing open on the desk in front of them. They told her "Let Evan know we are watching him now"..

Very fucked up. I didn't mention it because I didn't need the world to know my sordid past.. The cops showing her my personal info pisses me off (she knows my history...but still.. what the fuck).. As for them watching me... I do nothing wrong anymore.. So unless they plant something on me, nothing will happen.

I actually went to visit one of my friends from my past life in November.. Knocked on his apartment door and was surrounded by cops with their guns out and pointed at me (I almost pissed my pants...I lost 5 lbs in sweat for the next 2 hours). Turns out, he had been raided the night before. Since I had nothing on me, and the cops had seen no warrants for me, they had to let me go (I also helped one of the cops with a computer problem he had at home...it's fun to bribe cops).. So obviously, the threat they made to her was an idle one.

Evan

Untill you post that shit online and the cops come after u for it.

One thing I never mentioned on my blog, is something the cops did when my friend went to go pick up her stolen property. They had my mug shot and all my personal information lieing open on the desk in front of them. They told her "Let Evan know we are watching him now"..

Very fucked up. I didn't mention it because I didn't need the world to know my sordid past.. The cops showing her my personal info pisses me off (she knows my history...but still.. what the fuck).. As for them watching me... I do nothing wrong anymore.. So unless they plant something on me, nothing will happen.

I actually went to visit one of my friends from my past life in November.. Knocked on his apartment door and was surrounded by cops with their guns out and pointed at me (I almost pissed my pants...I lost 5 lbs in sweat for the next 2 hours). Turns out, he had been raided the night before. Since I had nothing on me, and the cops had seen no warrants for me, they had to let me go (I also helped one of the cops with a computer problem he had at home...it's fun to bribe cops).. So obviously, the threat they made to her was an idle one.

Evan

I'm not going to post them on the net. That would be real dumb. I want to turn them to higher athoritys.

That would be silly...the video would get thrown out by the people in higher authority not wanting to make a stink.... and they would send cops after for some stupid bullshit so u get scared and not talk....

Don't u watch the movies???

That would be silly...the video would get thrown out by the people in higher authority not wanting to make a stink.... and they would send cops after for some stupid bullshit so u get scared and not talk....

Don't u watch the movies???

YEA A FEW COPPIES TO THE Media NEW CHANNELE MIGHT DO THE TRICK AS WELL. THEY CAN BE ANONOMOUS.