Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red - Bt

ShortyStar

It was wonderful to see you again Weyes... What a great surprise!!! You walked by and I gasped to for air. I was shocked to see you out and about at Red.

I am sure you thought the same for me!!! Great night though! I'm not much of a Trance fan but it was definately a great night to let go and dance.

Thanks for coming out to support my favorite club night

Great techno set from Fei Fei too .. she rocked!

it was fantastic to see you, shorty!!! i knew that if i were to run into anyone at red, it would be you. it was great to finally meet the hubby, too :aright: .

next time we go out, though, we should post it; that way we'd get more of a chance to find each other & maybe some other cpers! i've been trying to do that more often...

gotta say that i enjoyed brian mcguire the most, though. it really annoyed me how he switched back and forth with hendo (it was hendo, wasn't it?) every 15 minutes :cuss: . i'd be gettin' my groove on, and then suddenly i couldn't dance anymore. that'd repeat over and over for a long time, and it really got tiresome. and when bt came on, there were really blinding lights that flashed on both sides of him. they were so bright that people on the dancefloor were turning around. it was impossible to see bt through them because they were so bright. and it was so loud that i got a headache... grrr. it got aggravating. it was one of those nights where one just has to wait for one's friends to want to go home. i remember the days before those nights ever happened :cry: .

but there'll be good nights coming up soon; i know it :D , and running into shorty always makes things better.

next time we go out, though, we should post it; that way we'd get more of a chance to find each other & maybe some other cpers! i've been trying to do that more often...

gotta say that i enjoyed brian mcguire the most, though. it really annoyed me how he switched back and forth with hendo (it was hendo, wasn't it?) every 15 minutes :cuss: . i'd be gettin' my groove on, and then suddenly i couldn't dance anymore. that'd repeat over and over for a long time, and it really got tiresome. and when bt came on, there were really blinding lights that flashed on both sides of him. they were so bright that people on the dancefloor were turning around. it was impossible to see bt through them because they were so bright. and it was so loud that i got a headache... grrr. it got aggravating. it was one of those nights where one just has to wait for one's friends to want to go home. i remember the days before those nights ever happened :cry: .

Aww, my poor friend Ms.Weyes. I hate having a headache :( But even though it was loud was his music good? I really like BT but unfortunately never been to a show. As for the back and forth btwn good and evil music I have def. had that happen to me before :P thhhhh! I was thinking of going but alas this chica had a 3 day work stretch the 13th-15th. So now I know what Ms. Shorty looks like, I will def. say Hi if I have the pleasure of seeing you at an event :)

Aww, my poor friend Ms.Weyes. I hate having a headache :( But even though it was loud was his music good? I really like BT but unfortunately never been to a show. As for the back and forth btwn good and evil music I have def. had that happen to me before :P thhhhh! I was thinking of going but alas this chica had a 3 day work stretch the 13th-15th. So now I know what Ms. Shorty looks like, I will def. say Hi if I have the pleasure of seeing you at an event :)
the music was ok - nothing really to write home about. i never liked that song "dreaming."

i'll be at lawler in march. let's have a cp meet up there :aright: !

the music was ok - nothing really to write home about. i never liked that song "dreaming."

i'll be at lawler in march. let's have a cp meet up there :aright: !

My Favorite song of his has always been "Godspeed" I freakin love that song! Not to mention it has a very "E" conditioned response/memory for me :drool: especially the breakdown in the middle of the song where it sounds far away then close and goes back into the song.whew it still gives me goosebumpies :)