Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you doing?

and have some patience buck-o...you started this thread 13 mins ago

Come on, you know i'm trying to stir things up as usual though.

My tramp is flying back to NY tonight (she is a model) then tommorow we're having dinner at Masa and going out drinking somewhere TBD (hopefully not Cain, since it sucks, but it's Wed. so we'll see if anyone has a better idea).

Come on, you know i'm trying to stir things up as usual though.

My tramp is flying back to NY tonight (she is a model) then tommorow we're having dinner at Masa and going out drinking somewhere TBD (hopefully not Cain, since it sucks, but it's Wed. so we'll see if anyone has a better idea).

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya are...

It was actually almost an awkward situation, because i've been seeing this other girl who lives in NY fulltime who had a boyfriend, and then last week she dumped him, but I explained the situation to her, and for now it's ok, so i'm sending her flowers and a gift to her work so at least she can hold that over whatever catty bitches she works with

ugh...2timin cocksuckin son of a bitch

Hey, girl #2 had a boyfriend when that whole thing started, so that's not my fault, I didn't intend to play homewrecker, it just kind of happened. I don't feel good about the whole situation myself, but i'll sort it out after valentines day. Also girl #1 and I have been on and off for like 3 years, and the her not being here at the time thing aided what happened.

Hey, girl #2 had a boyfriend when that whole thing started, so that's not my fault, I didn't intend to play homewrecker, it just kind of happened. I don't feel good about the whole situation myself, but i'll sort it out after valentines day.

but you had a girlfriend right? as in girl #1??

do you actually believe the shit that flows from his mouth???

If it makes you feel better to tell yourself i make this stuff up, then fine, but why would I lie to a message board?

Cookie, yea, I had a girlfriend, but we are always on varying levels of seriousness, and she wasn't here at the time, and basically it's complicated now, and I hope to deal with everything and settle it over the next two weeks.

forky did you ever make heart shaped matzas for v-day? You could put a lil food coloring in them to make them more spechel-er

lol...never even thought of it...i hate matzah too

and abrooksfag...why would we take you seriously??? its not like you will ever have to prove anything so why not lie...