Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm guess that's nothing... at least nothing you'd know about
I'm saying it's an empty claim unless you post pictures to back it up. Don't tell me you don't have any from that night.

Hey, I *want* to believe you about the hosting gigs and the book deal, and the Smithsonian thing, but I've been burned in the past and I just need some evidence!

why do you keep refering to some dude with makeup and a wig on as her & she?

Guy's living in an alternate reality, when freakshow mctranny walks by he hears "oh my god did you see so and so" and thinks it's in an adoring tone, when in reality it's more like "look at that freakish tranny." This may shock you computerguy, but most peoples idea of a fun night out, doesn't include hanging out with trannys

I'm saying it's an empty claim unless you post pictures to back it up. Don't tell me you don't have any from that night.

Hey, I *want* to believe you about the hosting gigs and the book deal, and the Smithsonian thing, but I've been burned in the past and I just need some evidence!

post pics from what? doing doors and hosting? go ask the security guards at element - they call me "the party guy" - ask them who did the doors for bank, on saturdays, for the 1st few months... you can then also ask them who did the doors for GBH for their loaded party on fridays the 1st few times it was open. i can also give you the name of jose da hopper (he actually posts on here sometimes) and you can ask him if he's ever hired me to host the No-Pop parites... it's virtually impossible to take pics and do the door at the same time

i can also let you get in contact with this guy omar - he manages quite a few dj's (he actually managed my best friend from FL when chris moved up here in '95) - he's convinced he can easily get me a book deal... as for flawless mother sabrina (aka jack) she's 67 and isn't online - she wanted to introduce me to the curator of the smithsonian, along with the "most powerful curator in town"... the smithsonian is doing a piece on her and she wanted me to be a part of it

"most people" aren't really interesting you know, sadly it's the laws of averages.

I forgot, logic doesn't work in parallel gay alternate reality. Through rainbow glasses it appears that anyone who isn't gay, and doesn't want to hang out with dudes in dresses is clearly boring.

have to agree with CJ on this one.. amanda lepore is known everywhereeeee... she even did an ad for estee lauder (or was it lancome?)... anyway she was at the party i was at (last year when i was in the city) and she causes quite a stir..

but then again, i was at a pretty much well-known gay party.. so i can't speak for her appearences at straight-type venues.

Guy's living in an alternate reality, when freakshow mctranny walks by he hears "oh my god did you see so and so" and thinks it's in an adoring tone, when in reality it's more like "look at that freakish tranny." This may shock you computerguy, but most peoples idea of a fun night out, doesn't include hanging out with trannys

sorry charlie, wrong again - just last week at lotus i was at the bar and this guy goes to his girlfriend "oh my God, did you see richie rich is in the other room???" - he was quite excited about it (it's not that hard to tell the difference between excitement and someone who's grossed out) - i'm sorry if you're having a problem people don't care one way or the other if you're there while there are other people who are considered "A-list celebrities" in the night life

I forgot, logic doesn't work in parallel gay alternate reality. Through rainbow glasses it appears that anyone who isn't gay, and doesn't want to hang out with dudes in dresses is clearly boring.

wrong again (i know, sorry, to keep repeating myself but you're proving yourself wrong over and over) - there are TONS of cool str8 people i know and hang out with at night - it's just simple minded people tend to only stare at the guys in make-up and don't notice 90% of the people around them aren't wearing any...

have to agree with CJ on this one.. amanda lepore is known everywhereeeee... she even did an ad for estee lauder (or was it lancome?)... anyway she was at the party i was at (last year when i was in the city) and she causes quite a stir..

but then again, i was at a pretty much well-known gay party.. so i can't speak for her appearences at straight-type venues.

thanks - however i don't think straight-type venues would dish all the money out to her for her to show up if she didn't cause the same commotion...

i know this is gonna be hard for most of you guys to stomach but the guys that are attracted to trannies are mainly straight - i didn't know this until this past year when i started hanging out with trannies and thus got to know the guys who are into them - these guys usually hook up with born-females but sometimes go for trannies - if they weren't straight they'd be hooking up with men who look like men - you can dispute this all you want but it's the truth - i have no reason to BS on this subject

That's all well and good, I could care less about some tranny at the bar. I know you are a borderline space cadet here, but even you need to realize calling some tranny who goes to clubs an A-List celeb is ridiculous

dude you are a brick wall (however i would have to give credit to the wall for having a higher IQ) - ok name some A-list celebrities in the night life and i'll do the same - we'll even make a poll about it. we'll then compare who gets paid, etc etc, and then we'll figure out what the ratio is in the group of "men who wear make-up"

I don't have a list of "nighlife celebrities," because the concept of such a sub-class is ridiculous. You're right though, I must be a huge loser, i'll stick to hanging out with my friends who you can find on Page 6 or the Forbes 400 list, and you stick with the covergirl from Tranny Monthly, i'm ok with this outcome.

thanks - however i don't think straight-type venues would dish all the money out to her for her to show up if she didn't cause the same commotion...

i know this is gonna be hard for most of you guys to stomach but the guys that are attracted to trannies are mainly straight - i didn't know this until this past year when i started hanging out with trannies and thus got to know the guys who are into them - these guys usually hook up with born-females but sometimes go for trannies - if they weren't straight they'd be hooking up with men who look like men - you can dispute this all you want but it's the truth - i have no reason to BS on this subject

i agree with you here as well... i had a gay roommate for over 5 years.. so i used to go out all the time in gay clubs.. and i befriended many of the trannys (i called them my girls. lol).. they were a blast.. anyway they'd tell me that they'd go to "hetro" clubs too cuz the straight guys loooved them..

ill go anywhere w any1..i dont care..im not Tim Hardaway or anything...so its all gravy baby...i actually think trannies r kinda cool..well the ones that are good @ it at least...i was @ some shit hole bar in the east vill one nite with my rommates out of town friends..and some tranny was there..and he sucked...he just looked like a dude dressed up in a prom dress...str8 asshole looking...he got really ticked off when i told him to have a goodnite "SIR" ..kept tellin me hes a lady...id never pull some shit like that w Paris..or Amanda..and id never snicker @ Anthony Lamont...cause theyre all good @ that whole deal ...