Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with clubBed?Closed Crime,Scene,Investigation NYPD

rbert

I most certainly hope so,this is New York...not Miami,bottle service clubs have ended the better half of the new york club scene,if bottle service clubs get fucked over maybe the better clubs will make a come back.
Preach on bro...you just took the words right outta my mouth!The dinky little bottle service club have to go!!!!!!!!!The only club on that 27th street block that made any sense was club Spirit,now its bottle service snob central.no variety like it was before,

Ain't That a Bitch!!!!!!!

I too dislike bottle service in music driven clubs but for only two reasons: it adds to door drama b/c they try to get people to get bottle service and it takes seatting from everyone else. But if you dont like places like Bed than dont go there. The places like Bed will keep that crowd out of the clubs you enjoy. The way I see it, the more options the better.

Actually I read somewhere (perhaps the NY post .. so it may be worthless info) that BED was planning on closing for renovations anyways.. to remove the beds. So the closure was prob used a a pre-emptive strike to protect the liquor license while commencing rennovations... The whole bed thing in NY has been a failure (just ask duvet) and hopefully a new approach to nightlife without the fake "baller" bottle service will arise. ..

We can only hope..