Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 2/20/07

weyes

HOLYSHITFUCK!!! weyes' digestive system has been keeping her at home :( . it doesn't make much sense, then, that she hasn't been posting the column, but she really doesn't like to use the computer at home; it's much more of a work-type thing for her. she did make a resolution this year, though, to keep up with it every day like she used to, and regrets being so absent :( . she apologizes.

and out of the 3rd person, i'm back!

it is always prudent to save money in one's bank account, even if one doesn't have a reason to. emergencies come up all the time, and sometimes one right after the other. be prepared!

tune in tomorrow.

Damn Sister your preachin to the choir on that note. It has been my lifes experience that when the shit hits the fan, it's a free for all no holds barred event.

As for the potty disease, where your afraid to travel more than 10ft from your toiley, I hate when that happens. That is why at times such as those, Imodium is my best friend;)