Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexual preferences...

Im not trying to be rude or cause any sorts of fights but Im just wondering what everyone's sexual preference is. I stated earlier I was bi so Im just curious if anyone else on here is too......

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Both men And woman to be Cool,

BUT!

im all about PENIS!!!!

YES! I am a FAG

Spit on me, call me names, beat me down,

But dont EVER STEP ON MY PUMPS!

Anyway, i hate being Gay

Any cute woman out there, wanna turn me into a Stra Man!!

Im Very HOT!!

Hahaha,

Muah*

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

I know this is going to sound bad at first, but I really think bisexual girls are so much better lovers than straight girls. A lot of my ex's were bi, and they were just so into sexual acts and exploring new ones. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I think it is true.

I'm straight.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

kittie i'm straight as an arrow, but i'm dying to get a 3some on. not making any suggestions towards you or anything. my girfriend is a totally conservative indian girl who i cant even really talk to about much of this shit. as far as gettin it on goes, i like to scratch and bite and lick a lot, and like the same done to me!

------------------

deez nuts

Kitty, if I may add something to your original post...

Myself I am straight hetro male.

But All my bi and gay friends say that everyone (especially females) are Bi curious.

More interesting, I don't know any "party" girls that are NOT Bi.

What's your view on that?

Kitty, if I may add something to your original post...

Myself I am straight hetro male.

But All my bi and gay friends say that everyone (especially females) are Bi curious.

More interesting, I don't know any "party" girls that are NOT Bi.

What's your view on that?

Well I dont believe that all girls are bi or bi curious. Many find it to be grotesque but thats their choice. I myslef am not bi because of the party scene though. I actually had my first bi-sexual experience back in 8th grade. I am noticing more and more girls are taking the idea of bi-sexuality on. This even includes some of my closest friends...some which I would love to play with too so thats a plus. My belief for many girls considering it though is simple.....Girls want to experience more about their sexuality. Being with another girl is an extraodinary experience. We know each others body for the simple fact that we have the same parts. Women can give a little added touch which I have noticed most men cant. There are few men who have but a rare few.

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind

i'm bi . . . but happily with the l.o.m.l. who is a man. biggrin.gif and he no like me playin' w/ pretty lil girlies, so i don't. he makes me toooo happy anyway. but i did have a gf for 2 years, am def. just bi-curious.

i don't think it's that all girls are bi-curious, it that's sometimes we're more open to experience . . . little girls always hug and hold each others hands, and have no problem sleeping in the same bed - whereas young boys are taught that that's not 'proper' or whatever . . . so i think that girls grow up with slightly different views. maybe i'm wrong, it's just my opinion. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Well, I'm "straight as an arrow", to quote someone from above....I LOVE women, their bodies, their personalities, everything about them!

Its interesting that women are a lot more open to bi experiences than guys. I guess it does have something to do with the way we were brought up.

Well, I'm "straight as an arrow", to quote someone from above....I LOVE women, their bodies, their personalities, everything about them!

Its interesting that women are a lot more open to bi experiences than guys. I guess it does have something to do with the way we were brought up.

I'm 100% hetero . . . although I do get curious "sometimes" about how it would feel being with another girl . . . but then I just take one look at my honey and I know I'm ALL about liking you men!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

I would rather have 15 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.