Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S UR FAV. CLUB SONG/RHYTMN?

I agree with nycjuju 100%

More Than Life is amazing,

The Trouble With Me by Black Legend (xxxxdrewxxxx: JP's been playing that for a few months, not a few weeks)...such a weird song...first time I heard it, all my frinds and I were like: what the fuck is this? Now we all love it.

Never Knew and Corrupt I will never get sick of.

Wherever You Go by CoCo Lee is Phat, and here's my most embarrasing statement: I have a sick remix of I Want You To Need Me...it's by Celine Dion!!!

whats up partE peepz!! Im new to your lil family, My favorite song has to be

OUTFACE2000 (tom stevens mix) ahhhhhh that song brings me somwhere else!!

Also, Dreaming of a better world-

(Andy Jay powell mix)

Ohhh ofcorse I must not forget my happyhardcore-SHOOTING STAR (Anabolic Frolic)

The "O Fortuna" remix is definately a classic

Everytime I used to hear that, I'd get sooo pumped up and with the lights...damn It sux how radio is playin songs out. House should stay like it was...just for the elite.

Take nothing for granted, what goes up doesnt always come down, so catch my ride

**** WARNING, THIS POST IS NOT TO START DRAMA. IT IS MERELY AN OBSERVATION ****

Just a commentary, I have read so many posts on this board that speak of love, peace and acceptance. They are wonderful and it's great to see so many people coming together and forging these friendships. But...let someone have a different taste in music or like to dance with glowsticks and everyone is tying them to a stake! So what if it's not new or too commercial or played out. If it gets you going who the hell cares?

I thought it was all about having fun and not caring what the rest of the world thinks.

As far as what I like...I wouldn't dare tell...it may be you're favorite song...but if it's not...I wouldn't want a tongue lashing for having different taste.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.