Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What exactly is Booty House?????

cakewalk

booty House Is Any House Music That Make The Booty Shake

Mostly Remix

Hotford Is A Hip Hop Town

Hence My Style Is House And Hip Hop Mesh Together

:confused: :confused: :confused:

AHHH...I don't think so but okay...to each there own. If it's good and decent house everyone will shake it. House music is all about jacking your body...not just cheesy crappy remixes.

YOUR STYLE OF HOUSE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKES PEOPLE MOVE. NO OFFENSE

A long time ago...

In a galaxy far, far away...super Dj asso ramal didnt spin any house

someone turn him to the dark (tribal) side...hmmmm

but seriously CT aint tribal or hardly even a house crowd...a very small group of people even respect and supprt EDM in general!

There are many DJs that make "bootys" move ..many guys do it on house or hip hop or both. its doesnt matter as long as the dancefloor is full!!! Is there anything more important than sexy women getting down (or guys if thats your thing!)..and i mean that from a CT club owners perspective

i was under the impression booty house was that hard er chicago

like that old ass tune "theres some whores in this house "

and that other oldie "sucking my dick "

thats booty house no ?

"bootlegs" is sumthing diff

anybody can make a bootleg take a beat slam it over sum super poopular accapella fresh from mtv

chazzdee is correct... DJ FUNK IS BOOTY HOUSE.. Download that track and if your sets sound like that call it booty house if not its something different

another good example of booty house is "SHOW ME YOUR BOOTY HOLE" lol great booty house track

there is also hard chicago house which is like hard booty house

chazzdee is correct... DJ FUNK IS BOOTY HOUSE.. Download that track and if your sets sound like that call it booty house if not its something different

another good example of booty house is "SHOW ME YOUR BOOTY HOLE" lol great booty house track

there is also hard chicago house which is like hard booty house

He preaches he plays booty house. So what your saying is that Lam should throw in the towel and admit that his style is commercial house. Although he is sick on those drums.

Jimmy you need to book this guy on the main floor at Alchemy...him and Silveiro.

so what your saying is that we are wrong in booking 2 of NYC's top DJ's and book silverio and lamarossa... I may be confused here

We have had silverio in the lounge and no offense I am afraid that I havent seen the 700 + people come for him that is needed to fill the main room.

I personally have never heard lamarossa play. You can call your music whatever you want as long as people come and people dance. drums have nothing to do with booty house.

the times i played lounge i was there for the love of house music and not promoted by you as even being there super jimmy...and anyone who has heard jeppy or seen scumfrog or lamarossa knows the drums add a sexy vibe and bootys do indeed move to drums. "drums have nothing to do with booty house" - i couldnt disagree more with that homie.

chaz - send me that scoobee doo demo please....over IM

i was under the impression booty house was that hard er chicago

like that old ass tune "theres some whores in this house "

and that other oldie "sucking my dick "

thats booty house no ?

"bootlegs" is sumthing diff

anybody can make a bootleg take a beat slam it over sum super poopular accapella fresh from mtv

Chaz - lol - ever heard "shake that a$$ and bounce them tits"

the times i played lounge i was there for the love of house music and not promoted by you as even being there super jimmy...and anyone who has heard jeppy or seen scumfrog or lamarossa knows the drums add a sexy vibe and bootys do indeed move to drums. "drums have nothing to do with booty house" - i couldnt disagree more with that homie.

I never said anything bad about your sets I have been there for every one of them . I am not the person in charge of running that night but definitely agree with what you are doing, as well as appreciate it. Just saying there werent 700 people there thats all... I would love for you and lamarossa to come and do your thing one saturday..

download the set from my site. new mix coming next week all my sets that are up for download are done in one take with no editing..

the song ass and titties is another great booty house track..

^no cut it out ^

and this is a question to above post

u say the drums actually add to the sets ok

but since a track is fully mastered to sound the way it does on vinyl or mp3 version equing all sounds to be in unisun how are u gonna just start playing the drums over the song that was already good to begin with

i can think of a few ways to do it correctly 1 tune your "drums" to the exact key you are playing in .but sigle key sets are very professional sounding but get a bit on the boring side plus u have to stay on your pre mediteted set cannot stray cuz one u might drift off your harmonic mix or 2 get out of tune with the drums

or maybe you have amazing ears and can key a drum set to any sound imaginable and have a million drum presets n styles set in your "drums"

or you can practice drum sets at home record them and make belive your actually doing it live

i dunno man i honestly dont see the point in drumming over predominantly drum ridden music

not to mention the human error factor "whut do you mean chaz"

well as u all know dance music is made by drum machines to play in exact time constant 4 4 16 beats 32 beats no stopping to take a breather my arms arent getting tired i can keep in tune

and human beings "no matter hom amazing a drummer you are are just human "and havnt a chance in hell keeping in time with a drum machine or a perfectly sequenced tune

makes me think

i think a lot ppl :)

its sorta like having a band with two drummers in it ???

I never said anything bad about your sets I have been there for every one of them . I am not the person in charge of running that night but definitely agree with what you are doing, as well as appreciate it. Just saying there werent 700 people there thats all... I would love for you and lamarossa to come and do your thing one saturday..

download the set from my site. new mix coming next week all my sets that are up for download are done in one take with no editing..

the song ass and titties is another great booty house track..

True Jimmy style right here Ladies and gentleman. First you start to talk shit about Silverio and Lam, two of the best up and coming djs in the CT house scene, when I suggested you book them on the main floor. Then when your confronted by Silverio you change your tone and now you respect them and want to book them on the main floor??? Spoken in true fake/poser, ego, and insecure fashion.

Jimmy, your telling me you draw 700 people everytime you play???? Bro the last couple of times I walked into your sorry ass club and you were trying to somewhat spin, the lounge and the front room were full. The main dance floor was totally empty....you were dropping sorry ass crap like Do It Again by Razor n Guido.

when did i say main floor

never said any bad words about them .. not insecure at all

always 700 people + at the club on fridays (normally 850+) not just for me but for the party..

razor is actually a pretty nasty ass dj..

Main floor is never empty,, I do mix in hip hop...

Do it again was an incredible track at the time..

the lounge is never full

what club were you at ??

were they playing booty house ??

It was a thursday a few weeks ago and the place was dead. You also played Real To Real's I like to move it move it.

When are you playing next??? I'm bringing my camera and gonna expose you as the fraud you are? Keep on living in your dream world...650 people my ass????:moon: :moon: :moon:

You Guys Are Killing Me Lol

Thanx For The Kind Words

I Must Addmit That Im Not The Greatest Dj In The World

I Jsut Started Spinning House In August Of 06

Been A Dj For About 8 Years Now Mostly Private

I Dont Just Spin House

I Have A Lot Of Other Music

A Good Dj Knows His Crowd And His Music Well

Jimmy Im Just An Average Not So Average Dj

Average Because Im No Tiesto

My Music Selection Is All About The Crowd

I Like To Show People A Good Time With The Right Vibe When They Pay Cover To Come To A Club

A Good Dj Needs To Please Everyones Ears

The Right Track At The Right Time For The Right Crowd At The Right Venue Is Key

Cant Show Up To Alchemy And Bang Hard Tribal All Nite

So Far Every Place That I Have Dj At Want Me Back And Thats What Im Out To Do

Anyone That Knows Me In The Area Knows Im Cool And Great To Work With And I Do A Lot More Than Most Djs Out There

So If Ya Looking For A Guy Who Knows His Shit, Fuck Up Once In A Awhile

All About Pleasing The People That Pays To Hear Good Music And The People That Hires Him

Im Your Man

Bests

Lamarossa

Funny your sweatin lam & silverio but most of their gigs are house/80's/top 40. Unfortunately not many djs get to play exactly what they want with the exception of Kered, Rob & Nate, and maybe a couple others that get to play house maybe once a week at that. Djing pays the rent for me...so if alchemy is so bad where do u suggest I go?

Neat? - oh they closed

Playwright/Hula Hanks? - and play YMCA and electric slide?

Oracle? - run by Re and Bonis and plays cheeeeze

Gotham? - NO

Sci - Fi? - closed

BAR? -yuppies - maybe get to play a couple benassi tracks if your lucky

Center Street - do they even get people ?

Toads has one club night and is top 40

atleast alchemy makes an attempt to book house djs even if they're not up to your standards...half the reason ct sucks so bad is cause people are so critical. Bro you'll never have a good time if you just go out to critisize and judge. I used to look at djs and hate on their flaws - now I try to look for strong points(if there are any) and learn from them.

and yes alchemy is getting some SERIOUS renovations believe it or not

Funny your sweatin lam & silverio but most of their gigs are house/80's/top 40. Unfortunately not many djs get to play exactly what they want with the exception of Kered, Rob & Nate, and maybe a couple others that get to play house maybe once a week at that. Djing pays the rent for me...so if alchemy is so bad where do u suggest I go?

Neat? - oh they closed

Gotham? - NO

Sci - Fi? - closed

atleast alchemy makes an attempt to book house djs even if they're not up to your standards...half the reason ct sucks so bad is cause people are so critical. Bro you'll never have a good time if you just go out to critisize and judge. I used to look at djs and hate on their flaws - now I try to look for strong points(if there are any) and learn from them.

95% of my career has been house only...not sure where this 80s/top 40 thing came in but i am indeed a separate and unique DJ from Lama (he has a fantastic style that is booty music lol)....my shit is more techy, progressive some tribal and electro.

Neat? - oh they closed

Gotham? - NO

Sci - Fi? - closed

Dean, I figured it would only be a matter before you came to Jimmy's rescue. It's funny how Jimmy starts all the shit and you’re always there to pick up the scraps.

First of all you obviously haven't heard Jon and lam spin or even ventured much out of Alchemy. Second I'm not sweating them...why are you jealous because I'm not giving you any props???

I just have had some good times at Jon and lam's parties especially at Joe Black's. I give John and lam a lot credit for their professionalism and character. You don't see them on every other board preaching that they are the best CT Djs or their club rules and your club sucks unlike you and that Fat ass Jimmy. John and lam are definitely humble and down to earth which is why a lot of owners invite back to play. You talk to them their always cool...as djs you don't see them with a stick up their ass like you and Jumbo.

Check your response...your basically preaching Jimmy's gospel that your club is the best and everyone else’s suck. I go to a spot to have a good time. For me it's all about the music and atmosphere which what Alchemy clearly lacks. You’re so quick to point flaws in the people that attend other clubs in New Haven, your competition. Have you ever seen your crowd as of late...a bunch of annoying underage drinkers. They obviously can't get into a real club in New Haven and so they go yours. Alchemy wants to make money and so they let them in.

Dean, when you have a chance maybe you should walk up a half block and check out Dj Mechanics at Bar on a Saturday. Then come back and tell me that party is weak. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about professionalism and club etiquette.

Its Grant not Dean. I've heard some good house in the front room at Bar but anywho - Alchemy aint the best but its not the worst. I dont have anything up my ass. Plenty of other club djs have told me I'm the best hiphop dj in ct -you'll never hear me claim that myself though - and obviously I'm easy to work with or wouldnt have held a 6 year residence. As far as the crowd...it depends on the night we get different people in there different nights..fuck who cares I dont own Alchemy...