Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What exactly is Booty House?????

cakewalk

What's up Silverio,

We met a few times. I dunno if you remember, my name's Ralph but people call me Cisco. I'm just getting sick of all the Alchemy boys constantly proclaiming dominance over the CT scene and putting down other clubs...that's all. I'm sure many people on this board that post feel the same way.

Yep, Cielo in Nyc currently has Funktion 1. Have you ever been to that club??? Alot of door drama but if you can get in it's worth it. Funktion 1 is all analog and the company is based out of the UK. The first time I heard a Funktion 1 was at Maize in Miami a few years back and loved it. I don't think the place is around anymore.

The now defunked Spirit, its' original sound system was Funktion 1 but they didn't do it properly and the sound was terrible. Then they switched over to phazon/ Steve Dash.

Personally I think the best sound system in CT is Bar's. Again this is only just my opinion in case everybody wants to jump down my throat.

I was just curious because Jay Free claims to be the best Hip Hop Dj in CT.

Have you guys ever had a spin off????

whut exactly would the best dj in ct title really matter anyway lol

i would love to come see another dj battle tho

ps who the fuck was that kid that beatboxed at the dj battle from toads place man that fuking kid was fuking rediculous man

absolutley amazing man

def would like to see the almighty dj el again to that kids a fuking rediciulous battle dj

I was just curious because Jay Free claims to be the best Hip Hop Dj in CT.

Have you guys ever had a spin off????

Jays a good kid but he knows the answer to that!!!

E.L. is pretty much the best "battle dj" in ct. He's smashed every real battle he entered and doesnt even bother anymore. I got a buch of the best "technical/battle" djs in the state together and about 30 people came to see - no one gives a shit. Dj culture has faded along with hiphop culture....I'll still burn 9 out of 10 sucka djs though !!!!:slash:

Jays a good kid but he knows the answer to that!!!

E.L. is pretty much the best "battle dj" in ct. He's smashed every real battle he entered and doesnt even bother anymore. I got a buch of the best "technical/battle" djs in the state together and about 30 people came to see - no one gives a shit. Dj culture has faded along with hiphop culture....I'll still burn 9 out of 10 sucka djs though !!!!:slash:

If Jay Free knows then why does he keep on saying he is the best? Do you think he would be one of the 9?

HOW WE GET FROM.....................................

BOOTY HOUSE..........................BEST CLUB IN NEW HAVEN

..........................................BEST HIP HOP DJ IN CT........................................DJ BATTLES.....

DAMN IT OK

YES I ADMITTED

U BEAT IT OUTA LAMA

I SUCK

ONLY BEEN DJING IN CLUB SINCE AUGUST 06

LEAVE ME ALONE

:cry:

HOW WE GET FROM.....................................

BOOTY HOUSE..........................BEST CLUB IN NEW HAVEN

..........................................BEST HIP HOP DJ IN CT........................................DJ BATTLES.....

DAMN IT OK

YES I ADMITTED

U BEAT IT OUTA LAMA

I SUCK

ONLY BEEN DJING IN CLUB SINCE AUGUST 06

LEAVE ME ALONE

:cry:

Lam, Chill.

Don't let the fame go to your head....this Junior Vasquez attiude isn't necessary.

lol this stuff cracks me up to no end...high class comedy at its finest. Real World ain't got shit on this.

Homework Lesson #2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto_house

Ghetto house, booty house or Juke house is a type of Chicago House which started being recognised in its own right from around 1992 onwards. It features minimal 808 and 909 drum machine-driven tracks, and sometimes sexually explicit lyrics.

Using the template of classic Chicago House music (primarily, Percolator by Cajmere), and adding the smut perceived by casual fans of Miami Bass, it is has usually been made on very minimal equipment with little or no effects. It usually features a "4-to-the-floor" kick drum (full sounding, but not too long or distorted) along with Roland 808 and 909 synthesised tom-tom sounds, minimal use of analogue synths, and short, slightly dirty sounding (both sonically and lyrically) vocal samples, often repeated in various ways. Also common are 808 and 909 clap sounds, and full "rapped" verses and choruses.