Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Know The Release Date For Danny Tenaglia's New Cd??

It's the 18th I believe I made a typo on the last post, the 19th is the release party @ Home where the Track Selection was taken from...I will ask him today, so Doug can quit his whining...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

It's the 18th I believe I made a typo on the last post, the 19th is the release party @ Home where the Track Selection was taken from...I will ask him today, so Doug can quit his whining...

Hey mac.. finger.gif

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

My bad, Athens is real old. London it is, on the 19th!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Originally posted by loudness:

Danny T. doesn't even mix the cd's he makes, a computer does it.

You and you moronic posts.. You have no idea what the fuck your talking about.. His GU cds are sets he spun in clubs across the world.. On the other hand, his Back To Mine cd was mixed via computer.. Those tracks on there ( if you read the inside ) are songs he likes to listen to AFTER djing..

Go buy yourself a clue bro.. You post so much false information it's ridiculous.. rolleyes.gif

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

the gu sets are not the actual club sets but refelctions of what was played.

hey loud, most mixed cds are pc based. The tracks are usually mixed off vinyl first and then more production goes in to edit stuff. NOt mistakes, but changing parts of the song around, adding a lil something special, etc. It's also good for cleaning up any pops or noises, etc.

To Tranza

It's a know fact dumb ass that all Global Underground cd's are mixed through a computer. They Download the songs to a COMPUTER, can you say COMPUTER dumb ass,c-o-m-p-u-t-e-r, and the computer mixes it for them.

And if they do a live set, they run it through a computer dumb ass, to fix their mistakes using Quantize, can you say quantize dumb ass, q-u-a-n-t-i-z-e, but since your such a dumb ass I will have to tell you what this means.

QUANTIZE-Corrects or skews the timing of notes according to templates. Grid Quantize accurately aligns notes with the nearest beat.

So in other words, you dumb ass, it fixes the mix if they fall off beat.

That's IF Danny were to fall OFF BEAT...Good thing that NEVER HAPPENS...LOL...Actually for your information, the tracks are mixed manually and recorded and then edited...edited for sound quality, pops, hisses, to clean up the tracks, like Wise Ass (randy) mentioned in his earlier post, yes it is true that a computer can mix tracks, but it isn't efficient enough yet...and yes its not an actual live recorded set, it is a "reflection" of a set at a club in a certain location, this time, home in london...Danny has been playing many of the tracks at Vinyl that will be featured on his new GU cd since he got back from Stereo where he dropped some of them since getting back, he'll probably play some this week and the following week which is when it is released...Loudness, sorry but your wrong on this one...

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

[This message has been edited by ILL HOUSE YOU (edited 08-12-2000).]

If you read on some global undergorund cd's it will say the mix was digital made.

OK, so what you people are telling me is that there is no such thing as computer programs that can mix for you?

There is not such thing as Quantize? Belive me, I have seen programs that do this and belive me they exsist and they can make perfect mixes.

Now I know some people on the board really like dj's like Dannt Teneglia, but if the truth hurts, then the truth hurts.

It's true,It's true.

Not taking anything away from Danny Teneglia, but if he was so perfect and never fell off beat, then he would never need a computer to help him put out a cd. All he would do is record a set live, and run it through a click and pop remover through a sound editor like soundforge.

I even saw in a Dj magazine where dj's that did mixes for global underground said they use a computer to mix. Some of those GU cd's are all mixed through a computer. Some are just fixed.

It's true,It's true.

If you don't belive me, go to Sam Ash or one of those places and talk to a sales rep, and they will tell you that the technology exsist.

WHO CONTROLS THE PAST, CONTROLS THE FUTURE. WHO CONTROLS THE PRESENT CONTROLS THE PAST.

IF BOTH THE PAST AND THE EXTERNAL WORLD EXSIT ONLY IN THE MIND AND THE MIND ITSELF IS CONTROLABLE, WHAT THEN???

Does everyone believe everything they hear or read in a mag., if you're gonna knock Danny then why do you want to know when his new CD is coming out! Have you ever heared a CD that has noise in the background? Well if you haven't, it is noise because the record needs to be cleaned! My point is that they mix it themselves!

Guest bonzai

HEY LOUDNESS YOU FUCKING LITTLE HERB, YOU DONT KNOW WTF UR TALKING ABOUT. GO BACK TO SAMASH AND BUY A GUITAR...LOL

WE ALL KNOW WHAT DT IS ABOUT, HE IS THE BEST DJ/PRODUCER IN MY BOOK AND IM SURE IN MOST OF EVERYONE ELSE TOO. NO DISREPECT TO YOU BUT I REALLY DONT THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT...

PEACE!!!!

Who gives a rat ass how it's mixed, I want the fu*ken CD! I got a copy of Seamans mix and it amazing. As most Boxed CD's the first is mellower, groovy house that slowly builds to some trance house. The second is straight up groove trance. A lot of unique vocals thrown in as only he can. The kicker tracks are a 1-2 Way Out West punch on the 2nd disc.

-I know we are talking about Danny, but it is related. I will can GU's PR company tomorrow and get the scoop...

parish

I BELIEVE it is September 17th I could be wrong, he's going to be doing the release party the 19th @ home, I know maybe some of whats on there now I think...I think I told you already though

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Are you talking about Athens? That's out already. Isn't there a London CD coming soon? It should be any time now, from what I remember.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

Originally posted by g-money:

Are you talking about Athens? That's out already. Isn't there a London CD coming soon? It should be any time now, from what I remember.

<<<PEACE>>>

Of course Im not talking about Athens.. I got that cd the day it came out.. I'm talking abot his London GU cd.. smile.gif

------------------

Listen, I am not knockin Danny T, or saying he's a bad producer, I never once said that.

What I am saying is that GU cd's are computer mixed. It's a known fact. Ask anyone who knows about computer software and they will tell you.

just because I speak the truth, people wannna lash out aginst me, but belive me, I am not talking shit, I am not making this up.

Do a little reseach for yourselves, ask people, look it up for yourselves, before you go around trying to insult someone who is just stating FACTS, not rumors, or opinons, but stright hard FACTS.

Everything I have claimed has been backed up with FACTS, when someone aruges with someone else, and they start calling someone else names, then in the real world , you will not stand a chance. You have to be able to state your claim and back them up with FACTS, not name calling. That was OK when we were children, but I hope we are all adults here and can hold discussions with valid emphasis and not imature name calling.

It's ture,It's true.

------------------

WHO CONTROLS THE PAST, CONTROLS THE FUTURE. WHO CONTROLS THE PRESENT CONTROLS THE PAST.

IF BOTH THE PAST AND THE EXTERNAL WORLD EXSIT ONLY IN THE MIND AND THE MIND ITSELF IS CONTROLABLE, WHAT THEN.