Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which city has a better nightlifescene 2007 Miami,Vegas,NYC?

rbert

During the all-star NBA game fights broke out and shooting in Vegas.Miami has gangster so be careful in Southbeach and downtown Miami during the WMC2007.NYc just fights breaking out in hip hop clubs and expensive bottle service clubs like Bed which is closed down cause it CSI by NYPD.

I think you kind of contradicted yourself by asking who has the better nightlife as a heading and then state some of the major issues that has happened recently and by certain problems with each city. I think no matter where you are or where you go, there will always be a bad element.

As for who has the best nightlife, I feel each of the cities that you listed have their pros and cons.

New York gets top notch talent and you can party till all hours on a weekly basis.

Vegas just has this great feeling to it. No matter what Vegas is a lot of fun.

Miami has some of the best nightlife in the country and alot very beautiful tanned girls.

During the all-star NBA game fights broke out and shooting in Vegas.Miami has gangster so be careful in Southbeach and downtown Miami during the WMC2007.NYc just fights breaking out in hip hop clubs and expensive bottle service clubs like Bed which is closed down cause it CSI by NYPD.

a) this post makes no sense whatsoever

B) if you think Miami or Vegas are "gangster" u should try hanging out in Illadelph...Philly ain't nothin but brothas & cheesesteaks