Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo Review Last Night

I got there around 11ish. Exacta opened and played really really well. Very hot opening set. David Guetta played super commercial. It was packed and was an amazing vibe. Second time i heard exacta open. He is an amazing opener for these guys. Room was vibing when david came on.

There was a remake of french kiss around 12something..anyone know who did that one?

My friends and I are going next weekend for Tedd Patterson.

What's the venue like?

How's the mixed drinks? Heavy or light on the alcohol and same for the wallet?

This place is just a little smaller than Vinyl was I hear?

How's the sound system? What are they pulling in there?

i went.

i enjoyed exactas set more than david cuz of the same stuff u said: commercial. I wasnt expecting to hear stuff from WMC 2006. (Put your hands up in deee airrrrrrr). french kiss mix was SICK

i agree, exactas set was on point as he always is. so glad for brian that he is playing the rooms he deserves to be in. hes come a long way. dave g? dont get it. way to commercial. not for me. was very crowded. also did ya here they towed a lot of cars from people at cielo. my buddy was towed. said the west side impound lot was packed at 4am. city made a lot of money. remember folks, down in that area they tow no matter what. if the city needs cash your car is history. if driving put it in a lot. remeber behrouz 4/19 at cielo.

My friends and I are going next weekend for Tedd Patterson.

What's the venue like?

How's the mixed drinks? Heavy or light on the alcohol and same for the wallet?

This place is just a little smaller than Vinyl was I hear?

How's the sound system? What are they pulling in there?

Tedd Patterson is my 2nd fave dj in the world, and i will be at that party as well. Heres a short clip of tedd from last yr to give you an idea of the space. To me CIELO is the best club in nyc.

See you there.

My first time hearin exacta who started pretty strong and faded pretty quickly. He even f'd up on a transition which was odd. But there were a couple great tracks one of which was Fanciulli's Lucky Heather. But the rest of his set didn't go anywhere, and was just a lot of annoying vocal house. Maybe that's the in thing but I wasn't feelin it.

Guetta was definitely commercial but the energy changed dramatically when he went on. I thought he was more in a medley type mode there, b/c most tracks didn't last long and it was one commercial track after another but they were solid. Pretty impressed with his style though, even though I couldn't stay long for his set.

Might consider his party at WMC.