Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Broken at home...

Just wanted to share that I am envying everyone going out tonight. I have to sit home with a broken collarbone from a stupid thing I had happen to me yesterday.

Crashed the bike and ended up in the ER contemplating surgery. The docs want to see what happens this week before the go and cut me. Then I get to set off the metal detectors with the palte that they will have to put in. frown.gif

All I can do is roll on Vicodan.

Have fun...

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

But now you can go out and pull up a seat near the bar/Dj booth, and people will go and get you drinks, and you can just kick back and relax.......and I bet you've put together a great story to tell any girlies how you injured it wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i got a bike mangled in greece once... i was riding with bf at the time, and he cut a sharp turn to avoid some jerk hogging the road. got pretty scraped up and broke my arm but nothing that bad. sorry to hear about it hun :-( hope you recover soon. and milk the injuries for all you can! you'll be back to normal before you know it.