Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUZE NATION 3/10/07 Underground Saturdays @ CLUB ARKADIA w/ Open Bar till 11!!!!!!!!

housenationfront.jpg

housenationback.jpg

HOUZE NATION

3/10

Muzik by:

FUNKHOUSER (www.realhyperecords.com, myspace.com/spreadthewordproduction, NYC)

*LIVE PA w/ ABLETON + DJ SET*

OPENING SET BY DJ KNOWLEDGE (myspace.com/djknowledge, www.columnsofknowledge.com, CT)

CLUB ARKADIA

16 Broad St New Britain, CT

www.arkadiaclub.us

Underground Saturdays

OPEN BAR UNTIL 11

Featuring some of NE's best underground house muzik!

w/ DJ's :

VITO G (Buckle Up Beats, Atari Safari, Muck, New Alliance Radio) - Zen Bar

NATE SHERWOOD (Connecticut House Mob) - Lounge 215

PLEX (Abstract Traxx, CT)

RICHIE B

+ The Return Of CT's original house legend!!! MARKIE GEE (myspace.com/mortgagemarkie)

9PM 2AM

$5 b4 11, $10 after.... $5 ALL NIGHT W/ FLYER

OPEN BAR until 11PM

18+, 21+ drink

myspace.com/djknowledge www.columnsofknowledge.com 203-675-7177

chrismcdo=aim

How is Rich B being coined as a CT house legend??? Besides working at Sam Ash and New England light and sound...I can't think of any other contributions he made to the scene. I don't even think he ever held a residency in CT.

How is Rich B being coined as a CT house legend??? Besides working at Sam Ash and New England light and sound...I can't think of any other contributions he made to the scene. I don't even think he ever held a residency in CT.

sorry thatv was a trypo it is changed.

+ The Return Of CT's original house legend!!! MARKIE GEE (myspace.com/mortgagemarkie)

Damn, I didn't see that. So the place will crowd and then after 11:00 p.m. the drinks will shoot up.

well i don't have a price list but I would assume they are regular priced drinks for a bar like $3.50 - 4.50 a beer $4-7 a mix drink or shot depending on what you order.

in all honesty i believe it would be safe to expect to spend $20 the whole night and have a great time.

well i don't have a price list but I would assume they are regular priced drinks for a bar like $3.50 - 4.50 a beer $4-7 a mix drink or shot depending on what you order.

in all honesty i believe it would be safe to expect to spend $20 the whole night and have a great time.

Wicked.

Is Mars Graohics still out of Poughkipsee/Newburgh area?

When are you guys planning on booking that phenom, The Phoenix Butterfly behind the decks? I wasn't there but I heard he wiped the floor with Chris Mcdonald at a DJ battle in somewhere in Massachusettes. In fact he is demanding to be called New England's Rave God.

When are you guys planning on booking that phenom, The Phoenix Butterfly behind the decks? I wasn't there but I heard he wiped the floor with Chris Mcdonald at a DJ battle in somewhere in Massachusettes. In fact he is demanding to be called New England's Rave God.

:blah:

Its hard to call some one the New England Rave God concidering that no one in the rave scene ever heard of Phoenix Butterfly.

:blah:

Its hard to call some one the New England Rave God concidering that no one in the rave scene ever heard of Phoenix Butterfly.

What??? Blasphemy...how can you say you have never heard of the incomparble Phoenix Butterfly. How come you have a photo of him/her, this world Class talent and the greatest thing to happen to the New England Rave scene since Chris McDonald actually broke even on a party. The Phoenix Butterfly is a permanent fixture in the New England rave scene.

As far the Butterfly's gender, Hermaphrodite...all in one.

What??? Blasphemy...how can you say you have never heard of the incomparble Phoenix Butterfly. How come you have a photo of him/her, this world Class talent and the greatest thing to happen to the New England Rave scene since Chris McDonald actually broke even on a party. The Phoenix Butterfly is a permanent fixture in the New England rave scene.

As far the Butterfly's gender, Hermaphrodite...all in one.

Dolly there is this thing called google.

I don't know what all this built up anger is all about with Chris, but I hope its not just because he didn't want to put his company name on your birthday party flyer.

I'm surprised your posting on this forum to begin with. I know its not your style. Maybe its because Joe doesn't post on here. Maybe I should Invite him over here.

Dolly there is this thing called google.

I don't know what all this built up anger is all about with Chris, but I hope its not just because he didn't want to put his company name on your birthday party flyer.

I'm surprised your posting on this forum to begin with. I know its not your style. Maybe its because Joe doesn't post on here. Maybe I should Invite him over here.

Dolly????

LOL...if Chris put his Logo on my birthday invitation as usual just like all his parties my birthday would bomb. I can't honestly remember the last decent and sucessfull party Chris threw besides that half ass one at that AOH club in Waterbury a few years back somewhere in the middle of the ghetto.

Who is Joe???

Ralph