Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way to go Turkey

funny u mention that ..

i was in the Medina in morocco..buying incense from some dude ..young guy..tellin me he has a fiancee in Colorado..and he goes "what is popular now in US?"

so im like "i duno..cocaine and skinny celebs?"

he goes "WHAT ABOUT DICK IN BOX??? I WATCH IT ON INTERNET EVERY NITE I GO HOME"

mad random

funny u mention that ..

i was in the Medina in morocco..buying incense from some dude ..young guy..tellin me he has a fiancee in Colorado..and he goes "what is popular now in US?"

so im like "i duno..cocaine and skinny celebs?"

he goes "WHAT ABOUT DICK IN BOX??? I WATCH IT ON INTERNET EVERY NITE I GO HOME"

mad random

lol

the intarweb is awesome in any language

• 2 weeks later...

oh come on...turkey is not that bad...granted, there's a lot of places that are really bumfuckville-like, but let's be honest: the EU won't let turkey in cuz of all them damn muslims...and i say that in the most ironic tone possible...i don't hate muslims...but their bigotry is so obvious. even austrian and polish leaders have publically said that they want to keep the EU as christian as possible, i think the fact that turkey is bordering the middle east is also an issue...and old habits die hard...they won't forget the sick man of europe thing either...well, whatever...

and they unbanned it...the government is kinda whacked now...the whole not being able to dis ataturk thing in public is bullshit.

peace