Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saci sucks

whent out with my cousin(he's one of those jersey guys with lots of muscles)and his girl friend on saturday to this place called saci on 42 I think....the prices were outragous and the music was terrible..train wrecks all over the place and it was just crappy euro-club music, it's not as though it's really that hard to spin.

it was actually kind of funny, all the guys in suits trying to pick up women, and the dj wearing one of those old disel t-shirts with the indian on trying to look old school...if it hadn't cost me so much to get in it might have been kind of fun just for laughs.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Saci is a place where sucessful gentlemen and sassy women gather. If your a guy and you can't afford a table in the V.I.P room

or aren't good looking and can hustle a good game dont even go. The euro music you refer to is called trance which many people are very much into.As for your muscle head cousin he

should have known better this is a real Newyork snob crowd not temptations. In a nut shell if you like the scene down in sobe this very much like it.

REGARDS>>>

DIEHARD ONE....

I host the event their on Friday nights. Our crowd is on the older side (25-35 for guys), lots of models,celebs,trendy, and that kind of thing. We do not cater to the under ground house/trance scene nor are we trying to play ourselves that way. Twilo, Centro-Fly, and Vinyl have that scene locked down. They do it better than we ever will. But, if you want to party with a upscale scene, listen to a mix of hip-hop and r&b, classics, and house I encourage you to stop by.

I don't frequent your "Music is the Answer..." scenes BUT I respect and appreciate it. The music is hot. If you don't like my scene that is fine just respect our gig as well.

Peace and Love,

Antonio Sardinas

asardinas:

respect..your thing is your thing and mine mine. sorry to speak so harshly of gig...if it makes you feel better my jersey friends loved it*G*....

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Well...I went to Saci on a Friday night...and it was definitely an older crowd. I would say most of them fell into the early 30's range, but I definitely saw some gray hairs in the VIP section! The music was AWFUL (sorry Matt!)but the people that were there did seem to be having fun. It wasn't my idea of a good time, but to each their own. cool.gif

------------------

=)

I hit Saci 2 saturdays ago. Wasnt to impressed. Its the same generic crowd as NV or Ohm. I am not into thoes places to much anymore either. Nothing against it though. A few years ago we use to do the VIP deal wiht a table and bottle but it gets old.

Exacta was the DJ when I was there. Hes alright, a little behind the times though.

There were some old farts there with hot young girls, that always makes me laugh.