Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club NYC meetup time?

Guest crystalmethodny

STEVE...U DIDN'T GO TO ARIA LAST NITE1!1 Grrr...lol well you missed a good party... not too packed, but definitely bumpin with good lookin peeps and corbett and troia and lance G rocked it. I didn't like that fukin hip hop room or whatever fuk it is but the main room was phat.

Listen, per ur clubnyc meet up idea, next week CLUBPLANET's PARISH gonna guest DJ so what better time to set up a meeting than at a clubplanet sponsored party. Plus, I wanna meet this kathy chick who always comes to my limelight sats party but iddn't go last nite lol =)

LUIS

crystalmethodny:

on the subject of double happiness how does it sound to you as a place to meet?

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Guest crystalmethodny

DJChris,

Good call on that. Both decent places.

Double Happiness would be cool too, but, there might be drama getting in 'sometimes'...

Chris, check out the strings? smile.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

yeah...particularly since I imagin our crew would be....diverse.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

DJChris,

Good call on that. Both decent places.

Double Happiness would be cool too, but, there might be drama getting in 'sometimes'...

Chris, check out the strings? smile.gif

-CM

CM/Steve - I've done some work at Shampu (They kinda owe me one) and 8West my friend is a silent owner. I have a few other places too. I think it would be cool to chill with people that post for a few hours. As long as there is no Drama. It seems you got alot more game on the board and if people are really interested I'll work hard on my part.

Let me know.

djchriscap@yahoo.com

------------------

It's all in the music

about the phone number, i'm only going to be living at that number for two more weeks so what do i care....but back to the point...

are people still interested in doing the lounget thing?

------------------

misskittie,

i would highly recommend editing your post on this thread and getting rid of your phone number. in previous boards i used to post on, people would put their number on the board, only to be harassed with prank phone calls all the time. think of all the people on the internet that just READ this board that don't post. just be careful. smile.gif

and i am also up for a meet up. i was hoping a good amount of people would come to the tunnel this saturday, that would be tight.

but a non-club event would also be ideal. not much of a drinker, but always down to meet in a bar/lounge anyway.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*