Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren: Extended Set @ Pacha

Armin Van Buuren: Extended Set @ Pacha 3/16

Armin Van Buuren's Plane has landed in New York City. The show is on as scheduled.

As a Special Treat, Armin will be Playing an Extended 6 Hour Set.

1:00am -7:00am

Show Up Early - You will not want to miss this!

(Taken From Trance Addict)

1.Above&Beyond-Good For Me (Intro Edit)

2.Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenisha-Outsiders (Jose Amnesia remix)

3.Super8&DJ Tab-Need To Feel (Wippenberg remix)

4.Julian Jewell-Air Conditionne

5.ID

6.Lange vs Gareth Emery-Another You,Another Me ( Terranova and Austin Leeds remix)

7.ID..."its too hard..."?

8.ID

9.ID(Above and Beyondish)

10.Jose Amnesia-Louder (Jon O'Bir remix)

11.ID(sick piano song)

12.Joop-The Future(Rank1 remix)

13.Chakra vs Markus Schulz-I Am

14.ID

15.Carl B pres Foundation-Sweep

16.Dave 202-Torrent

17.Mike Foyle-Firefly

18.FKN-Why(Aly&Fila remix)

19.Alex MORPH vs Rank1-Life Less Ordinary

20.Armin van Buuren-Rush Hour

21.Nic Chagall-WYN (Hard Dub re-edit)

22.Song from Essential mix

23.Armin van Buuren vs Rank1-This World Is Watching Me(Cosmic Gate remix)

23.Cosmic Gate-Analog Feel(Rank1 re-hash)

24.Remo Con-Cold Front(Bart Claessen remix)

25.Thomas Bronzwaer-Close Horizon (Giuseppe Ottaviani remix)

26.Mike Koglin vs POS-Untitled Audio (Nitrous Oxide remix)

27.Digweed-Heaven Scent(Sean Tyas remix)

28.Joop-The Future

29.Way Out West-The Fall(Richard Durand remix)

30.Andy Moor vs Orkidea-YearZero(Andy Moor's First Light remix)

31.Vincent de Moor-Fly Away (Cosmic Gate remix)

32.Dave202-Rain Against Her

33.DJ Eco-Light At The End (Lost World remix)

34.Stoneface&Terminal-Another Day

35.Filo&Peri-The Anthem

36.Giuseppe Ottaviani-Through Your Eyes (Thomas Bronzwaer remix)

37.Arctic Monkeys vs Interstate-Remember The Sun Goes Down (First State mashup)

38.Abel Ramos-Electro Fun (K System bootleg)

39.4 Strings-Take Me Away (Mac Zimms remix)

40.Eric Prydz-Good Life

41.Leon Boiler pres Precursor-Lyra (Joop vs Leon Boiler remix)

42.Robert Miles-Children 2006 (Tatana &Tyas remix)

43.Galen Behr vs Hydroid-Carabella ( Galen Behr vs Orjan Nilson remix)

44.monster tech song

45.Art of Trance-Madagascar ( remix?)

46.Armin van Buuren-Misere?

47.JamX&DeLeon-Elecktrish (Mark Sherry's Outburst Instrumental remix)

48.Dave 202-Generate The Wave

49.ID...older song

50.Markus Schulz & G&D-Without You Near (Alex MORPH remix)

51.Ferry Corsten-Beautiful

52.Kyau vs Albert feat Marc Marcberg-Megashira

53.Marco V-Possible But Unlikey

54.ID

Encore:

55.System F & AVB-Exhale

56.Sander van Doorn-Back By Any Demand

57.Death Cab For Cutie-Marching Bands Of Manhattan (Blake Jarrell's Pacha NYC remix)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH TRACK IT WAS ARMIN DROPPED AT LIKE 2:48 AM & 420 AM? :clap2: I NEEDZZZ TO KNOW!! PUH-LEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME. LMAO. SERIOUSLY, LAST NIGHT'S SET WAS SOOOO SICK. OK, AS FAR AS SCENERY GOES, YES, LAST JULY UNDER THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE WAS MOST DEF AWESOME. THE SET WAS GREAT TOO. BUT THE SET L-A-S-T NIGHT WAS SO SICK, MY BODY IS KILLING ME. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF, THAT'S HOW GOOD IT WAS. I'VE ALWAYS SAID PAUL VAN DYK IS MY NUMBER ONE DJ, & HE STILL IS. BUT I NOW HOLD ARMIN VAN BUUREN TO THE SAME STANDARD. HE TORE PACHA UP LAST NIGHT. :moon:

sup sup, that night was crazy armin kept the crowd going and the lazor light shows were sick, the olny prob was around 5:50 a bouncer stoped my friend for raving with glow sticks and demanded $20 from each of us or else he was going to kick us out, we told him we had no more money left, he told us to go down stairs so later on prob 15 min later and he saw us again and my buddy was raving with those glow sticks , he wasn't giving anyon a light show or going nuts just all mello and he demanded $20 again from each, we stuck with the we had no cash thingy and he took us to the coat check area and go our coats and took us out and out we went , damn grimmy bouncer I wanted to stay there till closing..... anyone a suggestion bout the bouncer prob

sup sup, that night was crazy armin kept the crowd going and the lazor light shows were sick, the olny prob was around 5:50 a bouncer stoped my friend for raving with glow sticks and demanded $20 from each of us or else he was going to kick us out, we told him we had no more money left, he told us to go down stairs so later on prob 15 min later and he saw us again and my buddy was raving with those glow sticks , he wasn't giving anyon a light show or going nuts just all mello and he demanded $20 again from each, we stuck with the we had no cash thingy and he took us to the coat check area and go our coats and took us out and out we went , damn grimmy bouncer I wanted to stay there till closing..... anyone a suggestion bout the bouncer prob

yeah dont bring glow sticks and if you do, make sure to have some extra cash on you to pay them off.

no really, that is really fucked up that they did that. Bouncers should be watching for other things at the club, not the people enjoying themselfs and not bothering anyone.

This was a crazy night!! One of the most challenging club nights I ever had. I couldn't drive from the shore Fri night so I had to get on a bus and get my ass to NYC. We finally got there at 2:30 minimal line at the entrance but bouncers were just really taking their time. Annoying!!! Once inside I Armin was just simply killing the place. The set around 5 am was out of control, the crowed went crazy, so did I. I've seen Armin at Brkly last yr, we even drove up to Labor of Love in Toronto last Sept, but this was defi the best I've seen so far. A great mix of just Pure Trance and Hard Trance, at the right times w. the right beats!!

I recorded this right around 5. Wife in the back ground Loving It!!