Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha NYC wins Best Superclub at WMC...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura

Awards party was fun. Was nice to see NYC represented well, even silverbull and drewminati were in da hizzouse. *lol* Scumfrog is a freak and Alan T is every bit the celebrity they make him out to be. I'm glad i went, good times.

It's spelled 'homynym.' Not only a hater, but a genius as well. How do you do it?
Well I was going to let this slide, but I guess some people ar just asking for it.

"ad hominem" means "to the man", a phrase derived from Latin describing a type of argument that seeks to disprove or trivialize another by attacking the character of the arguer rather than the argument. It's a weak and amateur tactic.

I'm not sure what a "homynym" is but I think you mean "homonym", which is a word that is pronounced the same as another but has a different spelling and meaning.

That you misunderstood/didn't understand my post, *and* misspelled the word you were correcting while aspersing my intelligence... well that's just like the gold standard of irony.

Well I was going to let this slide, but I guess some people ar just asking for it.

"ad hominem" means "to the man", a phrase derived from Latin describing a type of argument that seeks to disprove or trivialize another by attacking the character of the arguer rather than the argument. It's a weak and amateur tactic.

I'm not sure what a "homynym" is but I think you mean "homonym", which is a word that is pronounced the same as another but has a different spelling and meaning.

That you misunderstood/didn't understand my post, *and* misspelled the word you were correcting while aspersing my intelligence... well that's just like the gold standard of irony.

Well done! :laugh: You have won me over.

And for the record, awards being given out to clubs is the corniest thing I have ever heard. Is Pacha management going to rotate that award to everyone and let them keep it in their living room for a week at a time?

:blown:

"Not for Nuthin'" ...but I have never heard of that person, and I personally don't care where you 'get in.' You can't take away that Pacha won over whatever place you frequent...I'm guessing Djais in Jersey.

Pacha is jersey..

but i love what they do with the locals in the basment, and its not to bad.

Better then Studio island,