Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Junior Vasquez!

The props belong squarely in Junior's corner. He's the man making the magic happen -- and deserves all the accolades IMO.

I'm so excited for him. In many ways this means a whole lot more than the Grammy because it's the dance music junkies worldwide who voted for him - not select industry folk who happen to be members of ASCAP. No doubt the Grammy is the super-prize, but the club kids and OUR people have spoken, and it's so gratifying that he was recognized.

No doubt this will fuel some wild octopus mixing and slammin beats this Sunday at Onyx.

Again, thank you all--Jr's a shy guy actually, and I know I speak firmly on his behalf when I express his heartfelt appreciation.

Wow..what a major embarrassment for this Music Industry!

This award should have gone to Trentmoller!

..then again Miss Thing got lucky that the competition was all crap....lol

My grandmother would have won against Josh Harris, Mike Rizzo or the Klubjumpers...hahahahahahahahahaha

Congratulations! Well achieved!

Wow..what a major embarrassment for this Music Industry!

This award should have gone to Trentmoller!

..then again Miss Thing got lucky that the competition was all crap....lol

My grandmother would have won against Josh Harris, Mike Rizzo or the Klubjumpers...hahahahahahahahahaha

Congratulations! Well achieved!

no sorry like always your brain is twisted and plus your a fan of that hating every dj *69 camp....do'nt try i hun poser im not the one.junior deservred that and guess what peter wasnt nominated...soo keep your bitter old crap to yourself or i promise you you will be band from this board.Ps i will glady put up posts you wrote about junior praising him and his parties when you first got here.try me.ps mike rizzo would rip your poor grandma that had to deal with such an ignorant narrowminded person a new one.can u say fake...cuz thats you all the way quack!

no sorry like always your brain is twisted and plus your a fan of that hating every dj *69 camp....do'nt try i hun poser im not the one.junior deservred that and guess what peter wasnt nominated...soo keep your bitter old crap to yourself or i promise you you will be band from this board.Ps i will glady put up posts you wrote about junior praising him and his parties when you first got here.try me.ps mike rizzo would rip your poor grandma that had to deal with such an ignorant narrowminded person a new one.can u say fake...cuz thats you all the way quack!

Jason, you really should switch meds! These pills still make you way too aggressive...

I dont care if Rauhoffer was nominated or not, this was not the discussion here.

You have to learn to accept other people's opinion. Junior might be the ultimum in your braindead mind but definitely not in my mind.

Boo Hoo and I am sooooo worried you gonna get me banned from here cuz this board means everything to me in life!!!

You're a clown.

Jason, you really should switch meds! These pills still make you way too aggressive...

I dont care if Rauhoffer was nominated or not, this was not the discussion here.

You have to learn to accept other people's opinion. Junior might be the ultimum in your braindead mind but definitely not in my mind.

Boo Hoo and I am sooooo worried you gonna get me banned from here cuz this board means everything to me in life!!!

You're a clown.

wow you even know my name.listen you fake royal pain in my azz..it must mean alot your on it everyday right?i know you're game loopy and you are a whackoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stalk around on juniors board acting like you love him than comming on here saying this and that.your a pathitic person always raining on peoples achievements.what have you achieved nutjob?