Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good e question

This might be just me, but I'd really like to hear from others:

I was "brought in" to e threw touch.

I realized Friday night that touch kicks it in for me. No matter how good a time I'm having, whatever, touch, especially random touch makes me feel soooooo good.

I'm not gay, so yes I like to touch girls, but even a dude just grabbing my shoulder to say hi, or gave a "guy hug" it still workes.

So is this in my head, or does anyone else get like this?

I think it's pretty standard. Few tricks I've learned to kick in your roll- (big) shot of vodka. I don't normally drink at all but it works if you do it about a half hour after you drop. A glass of champagne. A 5-HTP pill. A hit of good jeebs. The HTP and the smokes will also bring you back up when you start to come down, as will OJ (V8 splash, grapefruit juice) or some sort of Vitamin C pill. PEACE!

Originally posted by apotheosis:

This might be just me, but I'd really like to hear from others:

I was "brought in" to e threw touch.

I realized Friday night that touch kicks it in for me. No matter how good a time I'm having, whatever, touch, especially random touch makes me feel soooooo good.

I'm not gay, so yes I like to touch girls, but even a dude just grabbing my shoulder to say hi, or gave a "guy hug" it still workes.

So is this in my head, or does anyone else get like this?

I read somewhere that MDMA gets stored in your muscles & massages & other "touching" releases the drug into your system, maybe that's why ?

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

i don't know if you know this already but E hightens some of your sense ie y the music sounds louder and your youching sensation feels so good. E opens you up more an makes you very outgoing. the sensation of getting touched though is greatly magnified while on E. you embrace it and enjoy it more. read the following section...Entactogenesis ("touching within")

This is a generalized feeling that all is right and good with the world. People on MDMA often describe feeling "at peace" or experiencing a generalized "happy" feeling. Also, common everyday things may seem to be abnormally beautiful or interesting. Alexander Shulgin reported that mountains that he had observed many times before appeared to be so beautiful that he could barely stand looking at them.

Empathogenesis

Empathogenesis is a feeling of emotional closeness to others (and to one's self) coupled with a breakdown of personal communication barriers. People on MDMA report feeling much more at ease talking to others and that any hangups that one may have with regard to "opening up" to others may be reduced or even eliminated. This effect is partially responsible for MDMA's being known as a "hug drug" - the increased emotional closeness makes personal contact quite rewarding.

Many people use MDMA primarily for this effect, reporting that it makes potentially awkward or uncomfortable social situations (singles bars, dance clubs, etc.) much more easily dealt with. "[Conversation] just flows like water" said one person. "It seems like you know exactly what to say and when to say it. It's like a filter between what you want to express and what comes out of your mouth that you didn't even know existed is stripped away." This same person also reported that they used to use alcohol for many of these same reasons, but found MDMA to be more effective.

An enhancement of the senses

MDMA can significantly enhance (sometimes distort) the senses - touch, proprioception, vision, taste, smell. MDMAers can sometimes be seen running their hands over differently textured objects repeatedly, tasting and smelling various foods/drinks. This effect also contributes to the "hug drug" effect because of the novel feeling of running one's hands over skin and having one's skin rubbed by someone else's hands

hope you learned from this

.....eaRriNGs.....