Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bottle Service MDW

klubbhead8

I will be in Vegas with a bunch of people from the 24th - 29th MDW. I just got back from Acapulco spring break which was pretty wild. I am looking to top it off MDW in Vegas. I know Morillo is performing at TAO, I was wondering if any other DJ's will be down there for MDW. I heard rumors of maybe Boris and Tiesto? Anyways, if anyone can guide me to who I should contact whether a promoter or a planner for bottle service I would greatly appreciate it. I am staying in a mansion 10 min away from the strip so after parties will be at my crib haha. I am from the NY/NJ area and love house music. Any promoters let me know what clubs you recommend to attend for house music. Thanks.

Hey what's up buddy....Well Memorial Day Weekend is insane as you know in Las Vegas it keeps getting bigger and bigger every year!!!

You can contact my company www.vegasstatusvip.com. To make reservations. We have contacts at all the clubs.

We are also working on putting together a party with a NJ/NY DJ named Vic Sawicki. He is up and coming however, his management team and I have been working to put together a party. And by doing so there will be a large NJ/NY following. You can message me for details.

Let me know if you have any questions...

House Music:

Mainstream Club - Jet, Pure Patio, Tao, Body English (Sunday's Parlor Room)

Afterhours Club - Empire, Drai's

How much you guys think bottles will be at Pure and Jet MDW?

At Pure a bottle of Grey Goose will run $525. However, you will have just normal bottle minimums. So most of the club will be 2 bottle minimums. Then the stage will range from 4-6.

At Jet the bottles of Grey Goose will run $475. But will have a higher minimum. Usually what the norm is plus 1 for regular tables or 2 for dance floor tables.

I.E. - Regular tables usually are 2 then they would be 3. And dance floor tables range from 3-4 so now they would be 5 or 6. Depending on the night.

Hope this helps. If you are truly interested about getting a table for MDW please contact us now. www.vegasstatusvip.com

There will be over 6,000 people there that night. And very limited number of tables. So if you really want a table for that weekend you need to put in the request now to reserve your spot. The club tables will be over sold by 3 times the amount of actual tables that night.

And this can be said for any club. Obviously the smaller the club the fewer the tables.

We are also working on putting together a party with a NJ/NY DJ named Vic Sawicki. He is up and coming however, his management team and I have been working to put together a party. And by doing so there will be a large NJ/NY following. You can message me for details.

yesssssssssssssssss

MDW is the busiest weekend of the year, so it is good you are planning early. If you liked acapulco, and want a hot house scene, nightclubs are good choices but not necessarily the best options.

First off, afterhours at Drai's or Empire is sure to be insane and feature premier house DJ's. But for an even more exotic flavor be sure to put Rehab and TAO Beach on your list! Rehab is notorious for having sick parties, and is rumored to have signed on some of the biggest DJ's in the world. TAO Beach will be featuring Sunset Sessions every Sunday, which will be a house music focused party at Sunset every sunday. TAO beach will be one the most exclusive, sexy, and upscale venues as it is perched on top of TAO Nightclub, overlooks the strip, and is loaded with amenities! Not to mention this is TAO...one of the nation's leaders in the Jetset lifestyle, so you know entertainment will be world class.

If interested in any of these or something completely different, contact us TODAY! We have exclusive access that nobody can touch, as we work directly with owners, directors, and managers of any venue. You can submit a request at www.vipnite.com, or contact us at 1-888-VIPNITE, or at info@vipnite.com. On behalf of all of us at Red Carpet VIP, we look forward to making your Vegas trip memorable!

PS Stay tuned, as more house events are sure to be announced soon!