Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

"Must be close cause I'm getting a hard-on!"

Now it's time for trash talking. . .

I'm a diehard Redskins fan so it's about time we have a chance. Do any of these names sound scary: Deion, Bruce, Lavar, Stephen, Darryl, Brad, Michael . . . oh it's looking good!! I can't fuckin wait!!

Old, Old, rookie, Old, rookie.

Skins look good on paper but there are a lot of question marks. Will Deion or Bruce hold up, can the rookies play effective. Will the running game hold up.

Tampa Bay is the team to beat. One touchdown from the superbowl last year, now they have Keyshon!!!

Im an Eagles fan. They do blow and Ill be the first to admit that. Skins havent proved anthing yet. Hyped up teams never win in the end. I like Tampa Bay to go to the same distance they were last year. I dont think Shaun King has a superbowl in him this year. He growing pains will come this year.

You will however hear a lot of Donavan McNabb talk. Even though I have the birds for 7 wins this year.

Let the trash talking begin.

I don't care if the Giant's suck, I'm forever a big Giants fan. I went out to dinner the weekend bafore last weekend with my little sisters in upstate NY and we somehow ended up in the same restaurant as most of the team, and 25-30 guys from the team signed my 12-yr old sister's take out menu while we waited for a table, including Kerry Collins and other guys. It was so cool! biggrin.gif

I'm with ya eggmok.

Hail to the Redskins!!

Mr. Synder has gone out and bought himself a very good team. I hope that Bruce Smith & Co. can teach LaVar a thing or two about work ethic.

The offense is great, no doubt. And a secondary of Darrell Green, Champ Bailey and Dion Sanders can handle anybody.

Came way so close to advancing in the playoff last year against Tampa.

It's the most furstrating thing in the world being a Skins fan in NY where you are subjected to the awful product called the NY Giants -- the most boring NFL club to watch.

Yes, Sundays will finally have meaning again!!! Forget all the teams mentioned here. This is the year of the New England Patriots. Drew Bledsoe will lead us all the way to the Vince Lombardi trophy. By the way, it's also the year of the Red Sox, Bruins, and Celtics. He he...

Bronco's Baby !!! Cause Eddy McCaffery and Terrel Davis rule !!!

Don't ask me why they didn't make the playoff's though redface.gif

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

[This message has been edited by trancenergy (edited 08-15-2000).]

Where the hell are all the Giant fans??

Come on, were gonna be alright this year. Ron Dayne adn Tiki in the backfield, Ike Hilliard and Toomer as wide out adn I think Kerri Collins will have a good year. Our D will be solid as usual. Jessie Armstead is just amazing!

GIANTTTTSSS, G I A N T S Nuff Said, Redskins? Muahahaha, I doubt it, too much hype, you forgot Dana Stubbelfield...But It's gonna be the same old Redskins, lets see about a repeat running game this year, I doubt it...Giants, D will be SOLID Strahan, Armstead holding it down...Sehorn is back, lighter and quicker...Ron Dayne I think will go full stride once the season begins and we've all be waiting for Armani Toomer to reach his potential, with Collins playing well this year I think it is totally possible...

BIG BLUE ALL THE WAY

Cowboys are gonna BLOW!

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com