Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Florida Gators - NCAA champs

For Summitt, this will be her title game No. 12. She's hoping to end a nine-year championship drought in Knoxville, where cutting down nets and hoisting banners inside Thompson-Boling Arena are seen as birthrights.

fuck that shes been 12 times and won 6

gota give it up to a kid like Noah..coming from an underpriveliged background and climbing to the top of the NCAA mountain twice...it really says something about his character..he managed to overcome much adversity to make it where he is now..he's going to make a great pro

gota give it up to a kid like Noah..coming from an underpriveliged background and climbing to the top of the NCAA mountain twice...it really says something about his character..he managed to overcome much adversity to make it where he is now..he's going to make a great pro

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown:

As someone who lived in the Kitchen for a bit in the 80s, I love how he says that he grew up in the worse conditions possible on the west side - a 6 bedroom penthouse.

"Fuck you niggas and hatas, I played ball at Rucker Park. I have mad swagger now, cause I fucking balled w/ thugs, even though my dad hired former NBA players to train me, I'm street!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown:

As someone who lived in the Kitchen for a bit in the 80s, I love how he says that he grew up in the worse conditions possible on the west side - a 6 bedroom penthouse.

"Fuck you niggas and hatas, I played ball at Rucker Park. I have mad swagger now, cause I fucking balled w/ thugs, even though my dad hired former NBA players to train me, I'm street!"

Wasnt his mother Miss Sweeden?

For Summitt, this will be her title game No. 12. She's hoping to end a nine-year championship drought in Knoxville, where cutting down nets and hoisting banners inside Thompson-Boling Arena are seen as birthrights.

fuck that shes been 12 times and won 6

and now she's won #7

Congrats to Pat Summit and the Lady Vols!!! :D