Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question - not club related

blue,

even i'm crossing my fingers for this baby to be born, girl! smile.gif

and benny hill was a funny, politically incorrect show. they have like the videos of all his show available now.

i LOVE british comedy! i love Mr. Bean! i also liked the original version of "who's line is it anyway", not the one on Ch. 7 with Drew Carey.

and monty python's search for the holy grail is one my fave movies. smile.gif

i really liked upright citizens brigade also, it's an acquired taste. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

B2B Yeah I get Fox Sports but they only have a weekly show don't they ? I was hoping to catch Euro 2000 but none of the networks showed it. That's a mystery to me since they even show it in Africa (I know this cause I have lived there).

Anyway I usually follow Football only through the net. check out www.soccernet.com for your daily dose of premiership news. BTW. Which team do u support ? I am a hardcore Red Devil...(okay shoot me...I like David Beckam and Roy Keane) wink.gif

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

You Brits do have some good humor but come on, no show in any country compares to ours. THe funniest show in the history of television is by far the Simpsons!!!!!!

Nothing compares. After that you have Friends, Seinfeld and Cheers. All funnier than the uk sitcoms!!!

trancenergy, what you need is Fox WORLD sport (FXWS). They show soccer a week or so behind the premiership, I was lucky that my cable company did it..

Well I was born in Bradford, but live (most of my life in Leeds) so I support them both... can't support Man U, being a Leeds supported they are the competition.. my dad does though.. you have to get FXWS because they mainly play Man U matches. You get all the Brazil matches 2 which are well worth watching.

Good team though, love watching them (just don't tell anybody). I reckon Man U will have a run for their money this year.

Kitty, all of my friends are crossing their fingers especially my bf! I haven't spent more than an hour with him this past weekend. I imagine his patience is running very thin especially since he's not Korean and he doesn't understand why I have to be there 24/7. icon15.gif But he's trying, my cutie.

As for Brit Comedy, how could I have forgotten Mr. Bean??!!?? I love Mr. Bean!! B2B, I know you'll probably fall over backwards, but believe it or not I have never seen Monty Python. I always pass it in the Video store but never bothered to see it. Perhaps I'll rent it this weekend and see what the big deal is.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

B2B, my mother was born in england, my father in germany. I was born here, but we moved to england when I was about 6 months old and stayed till I was a bout 5 or 6 and then we moved back to the states.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

Dirtyslapper, not herd from you for a while!

Yeh i love Ali G 2, have you seen him in the new maddona vid?

BlueAngel, yeh you should, i was a 10 year long TV show as well. I love life of Brian, it's just so funny.. penny for an ex-lepar anybody?

E-tard it's mad what you find out about people, never knew.

been off on my hols down under. had a top night out in sydney courtesy of boa_boy. memory hazy to say the least! (and if it was like that on a tuesday night I can't begin to imagine what the hell the place is like at the weekends...) NZ was a bit too green and boring though - too much clean air and way too many sheep for anyone's comfort (with the possible exception of welsh hill-farmers....)

now back with bad bad jet lag, can't do any work so back to normal fun&games on the message board. planning a w/e in chicago in September - anyone good lined up anywhere?

Dirtyslapper,

Nice!!, one place i havent been, will be soon though. It sound like a really good night out, i know a few people who went to Home.. but they wern't impressed.. i here the gay scene over teher is good though.

When you comming to Chicago? PvD is playing in September, loads of other pretty good nights. You will have to give me a shout, i have parents coming across begining, and hopefully across in NY end. But if i am around we will have to meet up.

There are quiet a few free parties going on for the end of the summer 2.. gona check out some of these parties the woods.. for that old school flav.

when's PVD there? I'm down in Miami over Labor Day, but no other plans for september so far.

as for the folks, don't let that stop you... mine were here when Carl Cox last played in DC - I had all these good intentions of going home at 3am, then Coxy came on - and that was it - I crawled in at 6:30 am only to be woken by my mum putting breakfast on the table 2 hours later and then had to take them out sightseeing all day. thank god for sunglasses......

Pvd is playing on the 7th..

Oh dont worry i wont let them stop me, he is playing the night they come so i will tuck them up in bed and get myself out... just have to stay away from the substances.. they know all about my habbits (well they think they are Ex-habbits), being as they know more about drugs than me now i have to be carefull..

Well it remains to be seen as to if it will be S&D or Richie in Sept @ the moment. We are waiting to here when somebody is coming across form the UK.. if it's Sept then it will be S&D if not it will be Richie, i have to see him it maybe sometime before i get to see him again, and that just wouldn't do.

its pretty bugged out... a bunch of brits dressed up like old ladys ... it kind of funny in weird euro way ...

What happened to "Upright Citizens Brigade"

now that was a funny fucking show & also "Mr. Show" on H.B.O is coming back ...that shit cracked me up

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

Best brit comedy in my opinon (although it is very old)

Fawlty Towers (hope the spelling is right)

I saw it when I was young and it is the funniest show I have ever seen. John Cleese is a comedic genuis.

BTW. Black Adder and Desmonds were also big favorites of mine....although I don't think many people have watched them over here.

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.