Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sven Vath and Selway this Week at Twilo ?

Well, I saw Sven Vath at Twilo a couple of months ago. I was expecting a much better performance from him than what he did on that night. He started playing around 2, and most of the time he looked more worried about talking to some chicks in the DJ booth than spinning. I couldn't feel the music, got very disappointed and left somewhere between 5-6.

------------------

Our understanding of life is based on the perception of reality, and not the reality itself.

That's what I thought....so how is the party ? What kinda music should I expect ? Techno, Tech house ? Anyone ever heard him spin and have any reviews plz let me know I don't wanna go there and find out it isn't as good.

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

I don't know what people are talking about. The last Sven Vath show was way off the hook. We got there a little after two and he was already on. He played until a little after 8:30. The first four or so hours was really hard, trippy tech-house. The last couple of hours was rolling trance. He was in complete control of the crowd and music all night. It's killing me that I can't go see him again this weekend. There's no vocals and no stupid melody sh-t, just killer music. Definitely check it out.

I don't know what people are talking about. The last Sven Vath show was way off the hook. We got there a little after two and he was already on. He played until a little after 8:30. The first four or so hours was really hard, trippy tech-house. The last couple of hours was rolling trance. He was in complete control of the crowd and music all night. It's killing me that I can't go see him again this weekend. There's no vocals and no stupid melody sh-t, just killer music. Definitely check it out. Also, I was sober most of the night. The only reason I got a little messed up late was because the music was so good, I didn't want to go home.

you're swaying me....i think i might have to go now...

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

It's all a question of taste. Bmlewis is right describing to what he played - hard tech-house with no melody whatsoever. I was hoping to hear good trance. I stayed there till close to 6, and that's all he played. If you like that, definitely check him out. But I personally don't think that killer music must have no melody. Just my preference. Sven Vath has produced a lot of trance tracks which are melodic, and that's what I was expecting to hear from him.

------------------

Our understanding of life is based on the perception of reality, and not the reality itself.

dzadza:

your swaying me the other way...

ok.....where than do i go?

i'm thinking good trance friday...centro, liquids?

i hate not having flyer at work....why don't a bring it.

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

[This message has been edited by foodbark (edited 08-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by foodbark (edited 08-15-2000).]

what am i saying...danny T is playing at vinyl

------------------

The Twilo website says Sven Vath and Selway are scheduled to play this friday but people are talking about SnD which is listed as the next week. Did something happen I should know about ?

I wanted to check out Sven Vath after Vinyl but I don't know how that party is going to be like...also what time does he spin till ?

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.