Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL Saturday.....

Ok I know many of you will be attending Tunnel this weekend for the big party. Just a few questions since I havent been there in well over a year...

1. About what time does it close? Ive been hearing 4AM from some and later for others. I really dont want to waste my money to go, drop a pill, and then be forced to leave at 4 and spend more $$ to get in somewhere else.

2. Does anyone know of a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A> and how much its going to be....I would suspect $20 will be the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guest list</A> rate.

3. Whats the vibe like? People friendly or will I have to deal with dirty guys grabbing my booty. I use to hate that about Tunnel soo much. I also hated all those dealers yelling "K, E", in my ear but Im sure they arent there anymore....or at least as in the open as in past years.

Well whatever you can tell me would be great! A bunch of us want to hit it up and see how it is again but dont want to deal with it being a waste. Thanks all!!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Guest crystalmethodny

There's always Sound Cracktory or Twilo, Kittie. smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Its 18+, but shouldnt be too young cause the promoters are completely diff than before....

The party will go very late I think... Vicious is actually spinning 3-6 on the mainfloor, I am positive of that.....vibe should be cool, hopefully a very diverse crowd that will appreciate the muzik....and for those of you that arent too fond of the opening mainfloor DJs, I think Mike Macaluso might be doing it soon, and he's REALLY good and different too.....kinda like ferry corsten/ tiesto........

Anyone who needs a list, email me at russreign@yahoo.com it will be $20 reduced, 25 reg, and if you can round up a big crew I can get ya a comp.....

PeAcE

DJ Russ Reign

Originally posted by russ reign:

I think Mike Macaluso might be doing it soon, and he's REALLY good and different too.....kinda like ferry corsten

tiesto........

I BELIEVE HE MIGHT BE SPINNING THERE BUT SPINS LIKE FERRY & TIESTO ... NO FUCKING WAY, HE'S INTO THAT NYC SOUND ... HE MIGHT PLAY SOME OF THERE RECORDS BUT THERE IS NO COMPARISON ...

BUT, HEY, WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW???

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

no bro, im being serious.... y do you think that mac doesnt spin in any of those cheezy jersey clubs? Its because the crowds there arent ready for his sound and he knows that. If you get a chance check him out on extreme groove radio and you'll see what i mean.....

He is soooooo not into the NYC sound....he makes certain records to sell and make money cause thats what the American market demands right now, but now that he is a respected producer, he's working on some really really intense trance stuff, one is kinda S&D style, and one is more like matt darey style..... trust me, i think alot of peeps will be surprised.....

smile.gif

party should be going late, at least til 6 or 7 if not later. email me for a list-pfloyd4099@aol.com.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Is Vicious still playing the new york cheese? Havent heard him in years... I might end up there Saturday... Anyone here heard Tiesto?? Im a house guy, but I heard him in Israel and I was impressed, a little trancey for me, but I thought he was excellent.

-Adam

------------------

-

Kitty -

the party will go until at least 6 . . . i went there twice in the past two months, once it closed at 6:15, and the other time we left at like 5 for factory, but it looked like it would go for awhile.

the people are def. friendly . . . i don't know about the ass grabbing - my bf didn't let me more than three feet away from he or his friends, so i had no problems. the second time when we went, my best friend and i were sitting and we got hit on by this group of guys - told them we were lesbians, and they became our friends. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I cant believe it will most likely only be open till 6! God I miss the old TUNNEL when we could party till early afternoon. Those were the days!!

None the less, maybe Ill still hit it up.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Even after DT it still went late till the cops shut it down.....i was spinning in the mezz 3-6 and when i was done with my set the mainfloor was still packed till like 10 AM.....

i can still remember the damn cops coming into the mezz with their flashlights.... frown.gif

but everyone was chanting the words to dance disco and no music was playing... they were stomping their feet and going nuts.... It was soooo cool!

Guest crystalmethodny

Brandie,

Are you going??

-Steve

------------------

STEEEEEVE -

you KNOW you wanna go. biggrin.gif

Kitty - don't worry, he's def. coming. Cause he's asking all these questions about it, when last week he was like "I'll never set foot inside the tunnel again, etc." So now he's cuuurious.

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Guest crystalmethodny

Brandie,

Bite me. Just for that!!

I think I wont make it though, Im going to Vinyl Friday late and just want to relax Saturday.

Do the local lounge thing and chillllll

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

I haven't gone to Tunnel since the days of D-Tour...

Brandie - I dont KNOW anything right now wink.gif

------------------