Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Man Utd.

bxbomb

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who care whoooped up on Roma 7-1 that was a clinicla beating all around

and chelsea in as well to the final 4

good win ghhhhhost

Roma is a fucking joke, as they only qualified for the CL when those cheating cocksucking zebras got dropped to Serie B. Spalletti is a great coach, but there is only so much you can do with a bankrupt club. There last purchase over 5 millions euros was a couple years back for Chivu, and Ajax has taken them to court for defaulting on payments. It's a shame what happened to them and to other former Serie A giants - Lazio, Fiorentina and Parma. Finances were managed worse than at Enron.

didnt Roma have one of the best defenses??

Valencias goalie should kill himself for lettin that essien shot in at 90 min mark he played so good until that point ...soft goal

picked a good day to be sick yesterday got to see both matches on espn

c ronaldo is awesome to watch....wow

how bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbad did Chivu look yesterday?? hoooooly shit talk about being responsible for 4 goals on ur own...

Definitely. He always moves up to attack, and then gets caught out of position. He needs to be moved back to the left.

didnt Roma have one of the best defenses??

Valencias goalie should kill himself for lettin that essien shot in at 90 min mark he played so good until that point ...soft goal

picked a good day to be sick yesterday got to see both matches on espn

c ronaldo is awesome to watch....wow

canizares is a wall..i cant tell u how many times i cursed out his mother yesterday...he made some ridiculous saves

canizares is a wall..i cant tell u how many times i cursed out his mother yesterday...he made some ridiculous saves

Great player, even though old as shit.

I fucking love Joaquin, Villa, Silva and Vincente. Not only are they entertaining to watch, they're some of the best wingers in the game.

C Ronaldo staying at Man U !!!!!

Ronaldo: I'm here to stay for £31m

By IAN LADYMAN - More by this author »

Last updated at 22:56pm on 14th April 2007

Comments (3)

Cristiano Ronaldo last night warned the rest of Europe that he is only going to get better after signing a new five-year contract with Manchester United worth a staggering £6.2million a year.

The 22-year-old winger completed the deal yesterday to give him a new weekly wage of £119,000 which outstrips that of Rio Ferdinand who was the club’s highest earner.

Scroll down to read more:

Point made: Ronaldo says his new deal proves he is determined to life his game further and help United win trophies

The lucrative deal is also designed to keep him from the clutches of Real Madrid. manager Ferguson took a swipe at Madrid for trying to lure his star player to Spain and confessed he was momentarily worried about whether Ronaldo would stay.

But Ronaldo said: "Everything is sorted and I’m happy here. I never wanted to leave. I have good friends and colleagues here and everybody has helped me so much since I came here when I was 18.

"I want to win trophies at this club and I think that is what will happen. I’ve improved a lot since I’ve been in Manchester and I think that will continue. I will improve more."

Ferguson was last night continuing efforts to take midfielder Owen Hargreaves to Old Trafford and it is understood the Bayern Munich star’s signature could be the next good news to be revealed by the club.

Bayern’s exit from the Champions League this week has speeded up the deal and it is now thought that Hargreaves could be a United player as soon as the season is over.

Ferguson said: "The Spanish clubs kept talking about Cristiano as they don’t care about United or anybody else. They just care about themselves.

"When that happens constantly you do worry about the substance of it. But you know deep down it’s a game they play over there.

"It’s no use complaining to UEFA as nothing much would be done."

Asked if Ronaldo could one day be spoken of in the same breath as world greats Pele and Maradona, Ferguson did not dismiss the notion.

"I think Cristiano is the best player in the world," he said. "He has the skills of those players.

"Whether he will be remembered like those players is the challenge for him now."

United face Watford in the FA Cup semi-final at Villa Park today, with 2,000 Watford seats unsold.

Ferguson said: "There’s something wrong in the game when we get fewer seats than Watford.

"Our fans will be disappointed with that and I find it surprising."

ferdinand is nothing w/out Vidic next to him...not sure if u noticed but ever since Vidic went down ManUre have been struggling ...he makes Rio look really good

rio is obviously an overpaid pothead , but he is still does some good things

Gabe Heinze and wes B will pick up the slack , and vandersaar made an awesome save to get them the draw

Im not worried

bx, no mention of your boy ronaldo winning the player of the year award and the young player award as well?

i still dont get it, they vote and give out the award when there is still a month left in the season. doesnt make any sense.

bx, no mention of your boy ronaldo winning the player of the year award and the young player award as well?

i still dont get it, they vote and give out the award when there is still a month left in the season. doesnt make any sense.

the players know what the deal is!!

Im glad its the players and not writers or fans that vote it.

I dunno why they do it with so much time left in the season ...its soccer theres alot that i still dont get

besides if i mentioned it you would have called me gay

_42833539_ronaldo_awards203.jpg