Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS | THE S&M PARTY | Sat 4/28 @ Pacha

web_042807.jpg

Saturday April 28

Pacha NYC presents...

The biggest theme party of the year is back!

JONATHAN PETERS THE S&M PARTY

featuring music by the prince of darkness

JONATHAN PETERS

www.jonathanpeters.com

===========================

GET TICKETS

Doors open 10pm

Table Reservations / Info 212.209.7500

===========================

Pacha NYC

618 W. 46th Street

www.pachanyc.com

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is after his fiasco in Miami he has balls to charge people 40 bucks presale to get into this shit show. Why dosen't his "TEAM" let the poor shleps that got FUCKED OVER in miami in for FREE! How about that for a PR move. But that will never happen now will it?

he's had plenty of shows between Miami and this weekend and I've seen the Appology thread Everywhere.

Did you miss all that or is it that he's at Pacha that gets your goat?

He's had nothing less than incredible parties since beginning here last year + this and the Underwear Party are among THE BEST parties in the City.

Miami is Miami, but this is New York City

he's had plenty of shows between Miami and this weekend and I've seen the Appology thread Everywhere.

Did you miss all that or is it that he's at Pacha that gets your goat?

He's had nothing less than incredible parties since beginning here last year + this and the Underwear Party are among THE BEST parties in the City.

Miami is Miami, but this is New York City

I could care less, I don't care if he rapes a chicken on stage, I just think 40 bucks is steep for the same old thing month after month. I still think people in Miami were robbed, and he has nothing to "Give Back" other than playing Sun is Shining 24,000 times a night. I don't go to his parties, now would I go to one, but I have in the past and enjoyed myself, but I have since moved on, and I am just giving my opinion.

Yeah man party is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiick. JP ALWAYS throws it down for the S&M parties...people need to just cut him some slack. Although I do consider him a GOD when it comes to music he is not REALLY God and can not control the weather. Sometimes even the greatest super star dj's have technical difficulties. He will DEF make it up to his fans by throwing down a ridiculous set. I GUARANTEE IT!!!!