Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kissssssssss

Oh I HATE when guys shove their tongue soo far down my throat thats its like they are trying to kiss me and eat me out at the sametime...UGH! I think a good kisser is sweet, takes their time, (doesnt lick my teeth or face). They know how to cuk on my tongue at just the right moment and twirl their tongue with mine like we are dancing. Ok, 9/10, the girls I kiss are better than the guys. Guys just go in to swallow my face....girls are sweet and careful.

**Just my opinions

Well then misskittie, I feel its my duty to show you that all guys don't kiss like that. You just name the time and the place and I'll be there.

Just be warned though of kissing guys at clubs when they're on stuff. They tend to be a little too into it given the stuff they're on.

But just let me know...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I hate it when girls cant kiss.....like they just open their mouths' in a wide fashion, and their tongue is just all over the place. A good kiss, is when you start out slow, just caressing the lips, then working your way in slower, and deeper in. STart out soft and end up hard. But they key word here, is, rhythm. Knowing what the other person wants, just from their lips. Not just diving in there, coz that just doesn't feel right.

No, I'd be willing to come to NY. I'm a full service kisser, so no travel on your part will be required. However, I can't guarantee that you won't want to come down every weekend after for more.

S&D @ Twilo this month, or maybe Vinyl. You decide.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Hmmm youre such a sweetheart! Willing to travel all the way down here to show me guys can kiss. I have never been to Vinyl yet and everyone raves about it. So I guess I would love to get my kiss at Vinyl from you....just tell me when and Ill be there with bells on...

Originally posted by misskittie:

Oh I HATE when guys shove their tongue soo far down my throat thats its like they are trying to kiss me and eat me out at the sametime...UGH! I think a good kisser is sweet, takes their time, (doesnt lick my teeth or face). They know how to cuk on my tongue at just the right moment and twirl their tongue with mine like we are dancing. Ok, 9/10, the girls I kiss are better than the guys. Guys just go in to swallow my face....girls are sweet and careful.

**Just my opinions

i wanna tear you up like a wild animal with your dirty talk! i'm commin to bellville tonite to dismiss the myth that girls are better kissers than guys...

------------------

deez nuts

yup...it kinda sux when girls open their mouths wide without the first tentative caressing of the lips (I say girls since I'm a guy). LIke Pershoot mentioned, it starts with little "pecks" on the lips, then a "hint" of tongue, then slowly harder and more passionate. NO slobbering all over the face!

Kiss on!!

wow misskittie...cute, sexy homepage...would love to party with you next Fri/Sat/Sun...my girlfriend and I are coming in from Houston...both late 20's...love to have crazy fun...staying at the W hotel on Lexington/59th (?)...email us at bellagio10@hotmail.com if you want to hook up and hit the town...name the club and we'll get you in...drinks on me! ...oh, and yes we both like to kiss girls...although I have to say while the soft, slow, deliberate, silky soft approach is preferred there are moments for the more animalistic deep tongue action...but that's only after the clothes have been removed! smile.gif Hope to hear from you or see you out in the city next weekend....ciao!

wow misskittie...cute, sexy homepage...would love to party with you next Fri/Sat/Sun...my girlfriend and I are coming in from Houston...both late 20's...love to have crazy fun...staying at the W hotel on Lexington/59th (?)...email us at bellagio10@hotmail.com if you want to hook up and hit the town...name the club and we'll get you in...drinks on me! ...oh, and yes we both like to kiss girls...although I have to say while the soft, slow, deliberate, silky soft approach is preferred there are moments for the more animalistic deep tongue action...but that's only after the clothes have been removed! smile.gif Hope to hear from you or see you out in the city next weekend....ciao! (apologise if this is posted twice...it didn't look like it went through the 1st time)

She's 29, I'm 30 so yes the late 20's was a a slight fib...oops! smile.gif...must say she looks like she's 22 (cute , 5'2", 100)...gets carded all the time! Still, we're pretty, very athletic (me track runner, she almost Houston rockets cheerleader) and we like to have tons of crazy dance, line up the shots, get the limo and party till sunrise fun-fun. It's her first time to NYC, I just took her to LA last week, so she's excited and so am I. Hope to see you there! By the way you look cute and sexy in those pictures...very cool. Keep partying!! Later. smile.gif

The best kisses are when both of you can intuitively sense what each other's going to do - rhythmic, responsive, and in a flow. The worst ones are when one party is absolutely insensitive to the other's signals - the slobbery, all-tongue kind. It's nice when it starts off nice, playful, and sweet (sensual) and builds up to something deeper and harder (sexual), just like a good dj set.

misskittie.....I agree with you all about guys shoving their tongues down my throat...have you ever had your chin licked? what about when someone is all over the place...no fun...and i agree sometimesw girls are better...they are more gentle...

No Ive never had that chin thing I dont think but I have had my teeth licked, my tongue bit to the point it started bleeding perfusively, and many other horror stories. Im very picky about my kissing style and I have reason to. One thing I know for a fact, if your a bad kisser, I wouldnt sleep with you. I think kissing is a hint to bed styles and if you bit my lip, Im afraid to see what would happen layin down.

------------------

Red Devil's & Sosa....making the world better one sip with a line right behind