Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kissssssssss

Originally posted by Pershoot:

A good kiss, is when you start out slow, just caressing the lips, then working your way in slower, and deeper in. STart out soft and end up hard. But they key word here, is, rhythm. Knowing what the other person wants, just from their lips.

WOW! I shouldn't be feeling this way at work!! Nice description!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Miss kittie

Friend's reactions are great if you do it in a club.....u say to them "I just kissed a girl", and they say "and.....".....

you reply "her friend at the same time" wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

This could be a pretty interesting thread. One thing that I noticed is that just about everyone that replied assumed it had to be an open mouth kiss. That's sometimes the least interesting because it's the most expected. There are other places that like to be kissed, and they feel different for the kissee and the kisser. Don't forget about them! I've gotten some good responses on these techniques from the ladies, so read on:

Depending on the situation and the person, I might like to start somewhere other than the mouth, maybe the back of the neck, the arm, a hand, a forehead. Sometimes it's about the surprise and giving attention to the 'underserved' parts of the body, then working on over to the mouth. I've been with people that say I have stimulated other parts of their body just through kissing - parts that aren't anywhere near the mouth. Build up the suspense and it can turn an average kisser into a kissing superhero. Kissing is the kind of thing that just about anyone can get good at (with practice, patience, and a bit of self control).

A few weeks ago, i was hanging out with a long-time friend of mine (that I've never hooked up with). We were on my sofa after a long night of clubbing/rolling and we just started playing with each others hands. I ened up kissing her hands and arms for about 10 minutes and I think we both really enjoyed it (I know I did). It didn't turn into anything bigger, didn't need to.

But, to the point of mouth kissing, something too aggressive can be overkill and really kill the moment. I like to start out slow, mostly lips, no tongue. Varying the pressure and duration of a lip kiss can be pretty hot. This approach can be a lot more sensual than full on tongue. It requires a lot more creativity and talent. Go slow with the tongue, and work to get into the grove with your partner. If you both synch up and get on the same groove, you can kiss for hours. it's wonderful. Sometimes, I'll give someone a little teaser kiss, let it linger for awhile (1/2 hour, day, week), then go back later on and pick up where I left off.

And, then what to do with the rest of the body? So many people want to paw and grope, but I find that distracting for both people. I like to focus just on the kissing sensation. leaving the hands out of it - at least for the start. I've been in situations where I've had to 'readjust' the girls hand because I wasn't ready to be distracted with other things.

When I'm rolling at a club, kissing is sometimes the only thing that I want to do. But, I'm just not forward enough to head up to an attractive women and start doing that off that bat. And, I just don't think that kind of behavior would be well received. It's also hard to 'chat someone up' when I'm busy looking at their lips thinking about the kind of kiss I could serve up. But, if she came up to me and started slow, I'd probably be into it.

So, that's what I've learned. Ladies, if someone was able to put all this into practice, would it score well on the kiss-o-meter?

Dm

dmgreenz@yahoo.com