Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you gotta check these mixes out

go to www.thewomb.com and go to their archievs. listen to dj chuckie and dj danny bled mixes. these mixes are blowing my mind, and they're not studio mixes, live shows they did. i never heard of these cats but i swear these sets are amazing. they got a lot of other shit there too, all different generes, but if you like trance/prog house check these mixes! these guys should be playing twilo once a month!

------------------

deez nuts

The intro to this site is very cool! Kind of like the MATRIX!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"...I'm going to show them a world, without you. A world without rules and

controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

Where we go from there is the choice I leave to you." -THE MATRIX

FYI

the womb is Miami (south beaches) radio station, when i went down there for vacation i was listening to it alot, its fuckin sick all day long trance,house, breakbeats, goa. everyday all day. then they have shows with newyork house, european trance. real phat shit, check it out one night just click on real player and click on alternative then the womb, it gives you live stream. something different to listen to.

Now you would think New York being a trendsetter in music would have its own electronic radio station? the closest (and this doesn't even come in range of being good) is ktu? i know i said it someone slap me.

Originally posted by p00h:

go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.thewomb.com" TARGET=_blank>www.thewomb.com</A> and go to their archievs. listen to dj chuckie and dj danny bled mixes. these mixes are blowing my mind, and they're not studio mixes, live shows they did. i never heard of these cats but i swear these sets are amazing. they got a lot of other shit there too, all different generes, but if you like trance/prog house check these mixes! these guys should be playing twilo once a month!

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

i just got done listening to the 4/20 mix of these guys, fuckin insane! good date selection too! man i am totally in awe of these djs and the selection they have. i havent even heard of like 80% of these tracks. just goes to show theres a lot of good music being produced...

------------------

deez nuts

I dunno if it's still there, but there was this Misstress Barbara mix.. I cant even describe it, you just need to listen to it.. She is really something else..

------------------

The Skys Are Little Fluffy Clouds.. They Were Long, Clear.. There Were Lots OF Stars, At Night..

Originally posted by tranza:

I dunno if it's still there, but there was this Misstress Barbara mix.. I cant even describe it, you just need to listen to it.. She is really something else..

yeah its still there, lot of other techno mixes too...

------------------

deez nuts