Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Annoying Woman is finally gone!

lalate

kdump -

Interesting you wont crap when you visit other countries. Cuz thats basically all that comes out of your mouth when you are here lol.

actually it was a line from Seinfield ep. , you prob wouldnt know that tho because you are to busy hanging out at all the hotspots right?

how am I talking crap? vegas made you look bad, you tried to say you owned someone there by joking and using peoples names from bump..

rock on

actually it was a line from Seinfield ep. , you prob wouldnt know that tho because you are to busy hanging out at all the hotspots right?

how am I talking crap? vegas made you look bad, you tried to say you owned someone there by joking and using peoples names from bump..

rock on

dude, no one made me look bad. And if they did, I dont care. lalate doesnt generate business or a single penny from posting on cpvegas unlike the maj of other posters. Nor in posting anywhere else on this board. Everyone else spams that board saying "call me, here's my number, use my service." They cant make a post without asking someone to use their service. Thats them, not me. My business comes elsewhere from longterm clients. I got tired of the baord because its all spam lately. And is getting worse. There are some really great people on there that do great things and are super coo ... and its been clouded by too much self promotion of these other people. There is a promotion forum yet people keep on spaming themselves and their events in the main forum.

dude, no one made me look bad. And if they did, I dont care. lalate doesnt generate business or a single penny from posting on cpvegas unlike the maj of other posters. Nor in posting anywhere else on this board. Everyone else spams that board saying "call me, here's my number, use my service." They cant make a post without asking someone to use their service. Thats them, not me. My business comes elsewhere from longterm clients. I got tired of the baord because its all spam lately. And is getting worse. There are some really great people on there that do great things and are super coo ... and its been clouded by too much self promotion of these other people. There is a promotion forum yet people keep on spaming themselves and their events in the main forum.

I'm confused....you say "lalate doesn't generate business or a single penny..."....aren't you ***** or are you just talking in the 3rd person and trying to confuse me? :confused:

I agree..everyone is a host now

...i've never had any problems with rosie...i like her....i don't always agree with her but who always agrees with anyone ..she does make a lot of valid points as well but i think people just toss them aside because its easy to lose them in her persona.....i have no problems with people who speak their mind ..and as far as the loud and kind of domineering issues those are just personality traits ..either u like her or u dont...i dont think anyone is luke warm about her...