Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone been to duvet on a sat night

typical pretty peopel club with commericial top 40 music that you can hear at home. And it has beds/duvets to sit on and chill. Nothing really special but thespace itself is great and makes me sad the few times ive been there cause the memories of CENTRO FLY are still in my mind.

typical pretty peopel club with commericial top 40 music that you can hear at home. And it has beds/duvets to sit on and chill. Nothing really special but thespace itself is great and makes me sad the few times ive been there cause the memories of CENTRO FLY are still in my mind.

They turned the old Centro-Fly space into a mainstream club? That's a real shame. :(

:D

duvet is b and t to some extent, young bottles type of crowd . the only time i was ever there i had someone spill MY $14 drink on me, not apologize at all. then i got yelled at by the bitch on the bed next to me that i should apologize to her for spilling part of it her jeans. soooo lol that could give u a clue hahah.

bed was so much better :(