Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Denny Tsettos

What the fuck are you thinkin when you spin Level 5 on KTU? You fuckin suck! Do you think people actually like those tracks you spin. The whole time I was listening to you I was thinking to myself "Is this guy serious" I guess this is the reason why you get putdown by everyone.

Originally posted by christop:

What the fuck are you thinkin when you spin Level 5 on KTU? You fuckin suck! Do you think people actually like those tracks you spin. The whole time I was listening to you I was thinking to myself "Is this guy serious" I guess this is the reason why you get putdown by everyone.

Right on Rug...Look dude what's the point of dissing someone who will probably not look at this post and even if he does won't bother to respond to it. I feel u when u say that u don't like a DJ (cause there are many that I don't like either) but what's the point of putting it on a thread like this ? Do u just wanna start a fight and ruin the vibe that we have on this board ?

------------------

Let me take you on a trip. Just a simple journey, a journey full of sounds and beats. One that will lead you down...way down in the underground. Now let me see you work.

maybe you don't like him... maybe he does suck (i wouldn't know cause i personally don't listen) but if you don't like listening to Denny on KTU get off your lazy ass and change the station. someone else must enjoy his music otherwise they wouldn't have hired him. why bother building up resentment and anger? you'll be alot happier if leave other people to their own pleasures and aren't so quick to pass judgement. but hey- maybe im a hypocrite and this is how you get ur kicks... in that case enjoy pissing yourself off.

Yeah, lay off the guy. You may not like his music, but there are a lot of people who do. If you want to see how many, check out some of his spots, there packed.

Denny is one hard working mutha, style is subjective, but hard work gets you far.

Though we may thirst for different beverages, the bottom line is we are all thirsty.

parish

-working all day on the no sleep tip, spitting out out shit, my mind begins to drip... on to the floor.

You suck.

Plain and simple....if you don't like him then no one is forcing you to listen to him. Also.....I doubt he gives a shit about your stupid opinion. Why did you even post? Did you think he would respond to an asshole like you?

Doubt it.