Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now this is a party, Quentin Harris&Tedd Patterson sunday may 6th 6pm-1am@....

fits in perfectly at webster hall :laugh: :laugh:

I dont get the joke?

Websterhall never does parties on sundays. And their "crowd" is on fri/sats so they wont be there. This is a musically driven party with 2 djs/prodcuers with great followings. And the people who put together this event are aiming it at music fans. So if what makes a great party is the Djs and the crowd that the djs bring in then this has a chance to be a great night out. Especially since ive just shown you that the normal webster crowd wont play a matter on this night.

Maybe, they'll dig up the tambourine man for this special occasion. He can chill out on the dance floor ala "Weekend at Bernie's".

You mean the tambourine man who was at crobar and spirit every weekend until he passed away? Dont think he will be around.

:laugh:

wow bull, first you sell out to pacha, now webster hall.......

and you used to be underground.....such a shame

As long as the music aint commercial or hip hop you wont see me involved with it.

Every Venue is commercial in NYC get over it. Stop ignoring the point of THE DJS making the party not the venue. And i hope you and the rest of the same people who only hate on everythread and party and djs who dont ever go out but spend as much time on aol chat rooms continuing posting on this thread. Makes it look busy. Thanks for the help.

Guest onisakura
the BULL and I are boys...he is even a regular at the Cody's underground hip hop parties I throw...we feed off of each other on the dance floor

Yeah but there is only one person that can do Rene.

Guest onisakura
Renee is OFFICIALLY dead!!! Baron has retired and is looking in to coming up with a new act...

So sorry. I've been outta the loop for a while ya know. :)

i would go, but the crowd there is gonna be mostly bridge and tunnel and out of town tourists looking for the "NYC Club" experience

arent you from detroit? and dont you take a bridge or/and tunnel to get to the city?

And again you and stymie keep missing the point of it being a sunday party which means the normal weekend crowd wont be an issue.