Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetz & Greetz

I've been lurking around here for a while, now I'm finally getting around to signing up for an account. So - hi all!

I'm the LJ for Dragonfly nightclub & Spy Club here in Harrisburg, PA. Mostly into EDM, house, trance, that sort of thing. If anyone ever finds him or herself stranded out this way, or needs a refresher stopover en route to NYC from points west, just say the word. Harrisburg's a fun little town -- it's only the people who come here and compare us to Vegas or NYC who are sorely disappointed. :)

welcome man.

Its all good, as long as there is a scene.

Thats what really counts.

but then again boobies and bum bums help to prolong the life of any club or scene...cause how else are you going to get horny young idiots to spend their dough?

;)

never-the-less welcome.

thanks for the info and welcome to CP... I've never been to harrisburg.. but i lived in pittsburgh to finish college in 1996-1997...

nearly froze my ass off ;)

Oh yes, if you don't thoroughly enjoy snow and 0-degree weather, Pennsylvania is not the place to be! Although it *is* fun trying to watch the overly-liquified just-turned-21 crowd attempt to navigate their way back to the car / cab / limo / afterhours / etc on ice and slush ... :)

welcome man.

Its all good, as long as there is a scene.

Thats what really counts.

but then again boobies and bum bums help to prolong the life of any club or scene...cause how else are you going to get horny young idiots to spend their dough?

;)

never-the-less welcome.

Rock on, bro, and thanks. I've always found that the best venues are the places where people are there to enjoy the scene and have a good time, regardless of format. And far be it for me to complain about T&A, but I'm still searching for that mythical club consisting entirely of (1) T, (2) A, (3) perfect playlist, and (4) amazing High End lightshow.

Someday I'll find it ... someday ... :)

Rock on, bro, and thanks. I've always found that the best venues are the places where people are there to enjoy the scene and have a good time, regardless of format. And far be it for me to complain about T&A, but I'm still searching for that mythical club consisting entirely of (1) T, (2) A, (3) perfect playlist, and (4) amazing High End lightshow.

Someday I'll find it ... someday ... :)

sounds like you need a trip to ibiza lol

and when you do find the club...let me know!!