Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tribeca film festival

their house would smell of Pumpkin Spice and they would have a wine rack

:blown:

:laugh: i laugh at this since i'm currently burning pumpkin papaya candles in my house.. and i have a wine fridge full of 10 bottles of wine.. lol

Is that such a bad thing?

well Armin was really good :) the director came out after the show and we got to ask him questions, mad cool guy from croatia....met him after teh show...and this lady gave us free tix to the sat show! although no one could go....lol. oh well, we gave away 2 other tix to a show to the orchestra of piazza vittorio......and we saw bomb it today comped (yay for people working at the festival ;) ). bomb it was a documentary on graffiti art, which was very interesting, and is coming out on dvd i think soon. def check it out.

oh well that's my 2 cents. lol. wish someone else had something to say about this!

O.k. everyone, this is a life and death experience, not about clubbing. In case you dont really want to read on. Me and My friend were at the Spa at TI this SAt. we're chillin by the jacuzzi, which is in the room at the end of a hall, by ourselves so we thought..And all of a sudden this chic takes a mean fall out of one of the bathtub rooms and hit her head hard on the marble floor. When we looked over we noticed that she was having a massive tonic/clonic seizure!!! (Seeing as we were the only peeps there, as well as medical professionals) I ran over to her to help and my friend starts yelling down the hall for help. F**kin no one came!!! So she ran up to the front desk and tells the attendant to call someone now cause she needed a hospital, after the attendant askes if she was joking (are you freakin kiddin me whit dat!) She calls someone, when my friend gets back I am starting to roll the chic on her back as her seizure is stopping because girlfriend was turning purple from not breathing, and yell for a face shield or bag/mask ventillator, cause I was 2sec away from giving her CPR, the spa did NOT have one. just as i was asking for a ziplock bag anything to form a barrier between me and her she starts to breath, WHEW! Finally the security guards get there, 5mins later, and apparently they carry the CPR gear. Eventually paramedics get there and take her to the hospital. I sure hope that she is o.k. But OMFG! what if we hadnt been there I dont know how long she would have been lying there blue and naked before someone had found her. it's scary how no one wanted to come near or help in any way. BOOOO on that shyt. that could be any one of us, or a loved one. I am so glad we were there.

O.k. everyone, this is a life and death experience, not about clubbing. In case you dont really want to read on. Me and My friend were at the Spa at TI this SAt. we're chillin by the jacuzzi, which is in the room at the end of a hall, by ourselves so we thought..And all of a sudden this chic takes a mean fall out of one of the bathtub rooms and hit her head hard on the marble floor. When we looked over we noticed that she was having a massive tonic/clonic seizure!!! (Seeing as we were the only peeps there, as well as medical professionals) I ran over to her to help and my friend starts yelling down the hall for help. F**kin no one came!!! So she ran up to the front desk and tells the attendant to call someone now cause she needed a hospital, after the attendant askes if she was joking (are you freakin kiddin me whit dat!) She calls someone, when my friend gets back I am starting to roll the chic on her back as her seizure is stopping because girlfriend was turning purple from not breathing, and yell for a face shield or bag/mask ventillator, cause I was 2sec away from giving her CPR, the spa did NOT have one. just as i was asking for a ziplock bag anything to form a barrier between me and her she starts to breath, WHEW! Finally the security guards get there, 5mins later, and apparently they carry the CPR gear. Eventually paramedics get there and take her to the hospital. I sure hope that she is o.k. But OMFG! what if we hadnt been there I dont know how long she would have been lying there blue and naked before someone had found her. it's scary how no one wanted to come near or help in any way. BOOOO on that shyt. that could be any one of us, or a loved one. I am so glad we were there.

nice steal from the LA forum.. lol

ur comparing me to the mask? haha what?

anyways im just friendly, not that industry neways, haha. this was my first time going to the tribeca film festival and i loved it. met some relaly cool people too.

and i saw that thread on the LA forum too cuz i posted on it ;)

anyways im just friendly, not that industry neways, haha.

always so modest. you know TONS of people in the music scene and now you are starting to get in the inner circle of some of hollywood's most famous directors/actors...i'd say that is pretty fucking INDUSTRY :)

always so modest. you know TONS of people in the music scene and now you are starting to get in the inner circle of some of hollywood's most famous directors/actors...i'd say that is pretty fucking INDUSTRY :)

hahahahahahah