Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix_Leiter

hahaha hey jooooooooooooooooonnyy boyyyyy...these r pics courtesy of doris' camera from that nite @ remote...YUP..U SPOTTED ME MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD money in ur catatonic state as depicted below

ive sonned u so many times in this thread that i am DUNZO ...i quit CP...i really have no reason to post anymore

jqjl8w.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there I am...tanked. I never denied it. What you ARE denying is that I payed for you before that by saying that I got wasted later in the night. Your point makes absolutely no sense. But, if you still feel you've SONNED me then keep at it pal because whats really happening is you're backpeddaling

so serge, answer my question from before......which one of those females had to buy your broke ass a drink that night?

i can't believe you guys are bickering about 5 years ago and who bought who drinks.. :laugh:

wow

look what i done got caught up in.......it started innocent with me talking about a concert to a fellow tool fan

btw, i'm going to the show again tonight :)

i hope to shit they kill it on 10,000 days again

i can't believe you guys are bickering about 5 years ago and who bought who drinks.. :laugh:

wow

Lola my dear, be quiet. Why do you always try to diffuse arguments? Just stick to your fortes of posting tit pics and joining the bandwagon of the best sport teams.

• 11 months later...