Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I test drove the 2008 3.2L Audi TT (coupe)!!!

So exhilarating! Fantastic pick-up and the car just sticks to the road! The one I test drove had the Magnetic Ride suspension which varies the damping characteristics to minimize roll during tight turns. I hit 80 m.p.h. in 4th gear! I couldn't even get the chance to pop it into 6th. Regardless, it's a fantastic ride. I believe the 3.2L V6 is essentially the R32 engine Aesthetically, it's been beefed up a lot compared with the old body style and it looks and feels a lot more muscular and aggressive (I'm talking about the coupe). Left and right rear blind spots have been significantly reduced and the engine sound is a much lower roar (much nicer sounding than the Boxster S).

I was initially considering the Audi A5 but I think I'd rather have a two seater. So now I need to test drive the Z4 coupe and Infiniti G35. Aesthetically, the TT gets my vote, though.

crops.Par.0044.Image.jpg

crops.Par.0045.Image.jpg

:D

If you're looking for a coupe versus a sedan then definitely the TT. If you opt for a sedan check out the A6 with the 4.2L. :)

I'm looking for a sports coupe with limited rear seating. Not that the A6 4.2L V8 isn't nice, but I'm only looking to buy a stickshift car. I think if I were considering sports sedans, it would be the S4 vs. the 335i. :D

• 2 weeks later...