GET TICKETS

Table Reservations 212.209.7500

Doors open 10pm

========================

Pacha NYC

618 W. 46th Street

www.pachanyc.com

www.myspace.com/victorcalderone

damn, i've been listening to victor's new style and i love it. i didn't like this cd of his, ummm resonate i think it was, it was pretty boring tribal. but now it seems he's diving head first into techno. i love it. i wish i could go this saturday but my sprained ankle is still no good.

damn, i've been listening to victor's new style and i love it. i didn't like this cd of his, ummm resonate i think it was, it was pretty boring tribal. but now it seems he's diving head first into techno. i love it. i wish i could go this saturday but my sprained ankle is still no good.

e=vc squared was a good one

donaldm wrote:

I am not as senile
..well I am flip - flopping

donaldm wrote:

I was at the afterparty at SOL.

Junior blew the roof off that place! He worked us all into a frenzy!!!!!

Franco did a video from one of the fiercest moments of that night which proves again Junior is THE KING OF NYC!!!!!:

Haha...so let's all hope they won't check Victor Calderone for any drugs....cuz otherwise that night(at PachaNYC) might end very early......hahahahahaha
...well I don't need to ask them as Victor himself went on the mic last month at the end of the night announcing: "Sorry guys about the music but I guess the pills I took tonite were way too strong....."

I Think This Is A Better Venue For Victor Than Studio/crobar. Is The Party Still Running As An After-hrs, Morning Party?? I Am Actually Planning 2 Catch Jr For The First Time In Ages @ Studio. That Party Suppposedly Runs Till 8 A.m. So This Might Be A Cute Option For Afterwards. Wow! Times Have Changed When I Was Big In The Scene It Used To Be Victor First And Junior For His Leegendary After Hrs.